Written By Ajit Kumar on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 | 7:14 AM
Teaching and Non-Teaching posts for Maulana Azad National Urdu University
EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION No. 50/2018 Dated: 16.07.2018
University invites applications for the following posts:
1. Professors: Physics-1, Chemistry-1, Islamic Studies-1, Education-3, Centre for Professional Development of Urdu Medium Teachers (CPDUMT)-1, Centre for Urdu Culture Studies (CUCS)-1.
2. Associate Professors: English-1, Education-2, Mathematics-1, Computer Science & Information
Technology-1, Political Science-1, Business Management (DE)-1, Civil Engineering-1, Mechanical
Engineering-1, Electrical & Electronics Engineering -1, Automobile Engineering-1.
3. Assistant Professors: Economics-2, Sociology-1, Mathematics-1, Education-2, Physical Education-1, Civil Engineering-1, Mechanical Engineering-1, Electrical & Electronics Engineering-1 and Automobile Engineering-1.
Other Academic posts
4. Physical Education & Sports: Director (Physical Education) -1, Dy. Director (Physical Education) -1.
5. Pay Scales: Professors/Directors of Physical Education ` 1,44,200-2,18,200/- (Academic Level 14),
Associate Professors `1,31,400-2,17,100/- ( Academic Level 13A), Deputy Director of Physical Education `79,800- 2,11,500/- (Academic Level 12), Assistant Professors (Departments) & Assistant Professors Polytechnics (with M.Tech/M.E qualifications ) `57,700-1,82,400 (Academic Level-10) Assistant Professor Polytechnic (with B. Tech/B.E qualification) `56,100-1,77,500/- (Level 10).
6. Reservation for Persons with Disabilities: Out of the 12 posts of Assistant Professors, two posts are
reserved for Visually Challenged persons.
7. Vacancies included in this advertisement have been calculated as per the pre-revised UGC guidelines, 2006 and MHRD guidelines dated 25.6.2013. The reserved posts of SC/ST/OBC shall be advertised separately, subject to clearance from the UGC on this matter.
Application Forms along with Information Booklet relating to qualifications, experience, age, etc., can be downloaded from University website: www.manuu.ac.in. The last date for receipt of filled-in applications is 20.08.2018.
EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION No. 51/2018 Dated: 16.07.2018
Applications in the prescribed forms are invited for the following regular Non-teaching
posts for the Main campus at Hyderabad, Satellite Campuses, Polytechnics,
ITIs/Vocational Training Centres and other offices located across the country:
S.No. Name and number of the posts
01. Network Administrator -01 (UR)
02. System Analyst -01 (UR)
03. Section Officer - 03 (UR)
04. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) - 01 (UR)
05. Instructors -Polytechnics (Kadapa, Cuttack, Bangaluru & Darbhanga)
Computer Science Engineering -02 (UR-1 & ST-1); Civil Engineering-02
(UR-1 & OBC-1); Mechanical Engineering-02 (UR-1 & OBC-1); Electrical
& Electronics Engg.-02 (UR-1 & SC-1); Apparel Technology-01 (OBC-1)
and Automobile Engineering-01 (UR-1). Out of the 10 posts of
Instructors, 01 post is reserved for VH(Partially blind)
06. Instructor-ITI/VTC (for Cuttack)
Mechanic (Automobile) - 01 (UR); Fitter/Turner - 01 (SC); Desk Top
Publishing - 01 (UR) and Electrical - 01 (UR)
07. Junior Engineer (Civil) - 01 (UR)
08. Manager, University Guest House - 01 (UR)
09. Sr. Technical Assistant, CIT - 02 (UR)
10. Maintenance Assistant - 01 (UR)
11. Electrician - 02 (UR-1 & OBC-1)
12. Laboratory Assistant - 02 (UR-1 & SC-1)
13. Library Assistant - 02 (UR-2) Out of 2 posts, 01 post is earmarked for
PwD category (HH)
14. Lower Division Clerk - 14 (UR-6; SC-1; ST-1; OBC-6) Out of 14 posts,
02 posts are earmarked for PwD category (VH-1 & HH-1)
15. Workshop Attendant - 02 (UR-1 & SC-1)
16. Library Attendant - 02 (UR-1 & ST-1)
17. Laboratory Attendant - 04 (UR-2 & SC-1 & OBC-1)
Rs.56,100-1,77,500/- (Level 10) for Sl.No.1 &2, Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/- (Level 7) for
Sl.No.3 to 6, Rs.35,400-1,12,400/- (Level 6) for Sl.No.7 to 9, Rs.25,500-81,100/-
(Level 4) for Sl.No.10 to 12, Rs.21,700-69,100 (Level 3) for Sl.No.13, Rs.19,900-
63,200/- (Level 2) for Sl.No.14, Rs.18,000-56,900/- (Level-1) for Sl.No.15 to 17.
Application Forms along with Information Booklet relating to qualifications,
experience, age, etc, can be downloaded from University website:
www.manuu.ac.in. The last date for receipt of filled-in application is 20.08.2018.