Written By Ajit Kumar on Thursday, June 21, 2018 | 3:37 AM
TELANGANA SOCIAL WELFARE RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONSSOCIETY
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR GUEST FACULTY POSITION IN
TSW RESIDNTIAL DEGREE COLLEGES FOR WOMEN
1. Applications are invited from the eligible women candidates in the subjects of
1) Telugu 2) English 3) History 4) Economics 5) Political Science 6) Mathematics 7)
Physics 8) Chemistry 9) Statistics 10) Computer Science 11) Botany 12) Zoology 13)
Micro Biology 14) Commerce to work as Guest Faculty in TSW Residential Degree
Colleges for women for the academic year 2018-19.
2. Candidates belonging to Zone-V and Zone-VI are alone eligible to apply.
3. A Masters Degree (i.e., M.A / M.Sc / M.Com) with a minimum of 55% (50% in case
of SC/ST candidates) of marks in the relevant Subject is required. M.C.A / M.Sc
Computers/M.Tech(CSE) in case of Computer Science subject. Additional
qualifications like Ph.D / NET / SLET / M.Phil will be preferred.
5. Candidates with B.Tech qualifications with 60% of marks possessing exceptional
abilities shall also be considered to engage classes in Computers subject.
6. Interested Candidates have to apply online through www.tswreis.in
7. The last date for submission of application is 28.06.2018 up to 12:00 a.m.
8. The selection will be made on the basis of performance in
i) Written Test to be conducted for a duration of 1 ½ Hours.
Question paper model:
Question No.1 on contemporary issues – 10 Marks
Question No.2 on recent trends in Higher education– 10 Marks
Question No.3 on the subject concerned (UG Level) – 15 Marks
Question No.4 on the subject concerned (PG Level) – 15 Marks
Total: 50 Marks
ii) Demonstration (10 marks) and Interviews (10 marks) 20 Marks
iii) Additional qualifications
(Ph.D-5 Marks, NET – 4 Marks, SLET – 3 Marks 5 Marks
& M.Phil – 2 Marks) -------------
TOTAL: 75 Marks
9. The written test will be conducted on 01.07.2018 i.e Sunday from 2:00
p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Telangana Social Welfare Residential
institutions in Hyderabad.
10. The services of the selected candidates will be utilized purely on temporary
basis during this academic year.
11. The remuneration payable is Rs.25,000/- per month depending on the work
load in the subject concerned i.e., Number of periods to be engaged in a week
by the selected candidates in the subject.
12. The candidates are informed to pay an amount of Rs.250/- (Rupees two
hundred and fifty only) through online towards examination fee.