Written By Ajit Kumar on Saturday, June 16, 2018 | 2:34 AM
Selection of 480 Contract Engineers for a period of 1 year @8 centers across India
SC-ST Certificate Format
OBC Certificate Format
PWD Certificate Format
Jun 23 , 2018
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence)
SELECTION OF CONTRACT ENGINEERS
Bharat Electronics, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires 480
Contract Engineers to be posted across India on Contract basis for FLC of EVM & VVPAT
projects for Elections of 2019 (Loksabha/State Assembly) for a period of ONE YEAR, in
Marketing & Customer Support Division of Export Manufacturing SBU.
1. Qualification: First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for
SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B.Tech from a AICTE
recognized University/ institution.
Eligible Engineering Branches for selection
2. Age: 26 Yrs and less as on 01.06.2018.
3. Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. Rules.
4. Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 23,000/- per month.
5. Period of contract: One (1) Year from the date of joining.
6. Experience: Minimum One (1) year relevant Industrial experience is required. As on
NATURE OF JOB:
Field Testing /Operation / Repair / Maintenance and demonstration of Electronic
Co-ordinate and help the work being done by Engineers / Technicians.
Co-ordinate with district officials
Ability to move frequently throughout the country on short Notices.
Good Presentation and Communication Skills
METHOD OF SELECTION:
Selection will be through a written test (objective type questions) followed by an
interview on the same/next day.
Please note that candidates fulfilling the above requirement will only be considered for the
final Selection (Written test and Interview). Candidates are requested to register only
through online application for attending the recruitment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications are invited through online mode only. Applications received in any other format
would not be considered. Candidates are requested to apply online using the given link below.
Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome for filling of the application form
Steps to fill the on-line application:
1. Candidates are required to fill in the necessary fields through the ONLINE application
format available on the website.
2. Add necessary experience details by entering details in the given space and by clicking
ADD EXPERIENCE button.
3. Submit the application form by clicking on submit.
4. After clicking on SUBMIT click on SAVE PDF to save the application for future
5. Print the application form duly filled in all aspects and attach it with a recent colour
passport size photograph of the applicant in the space provided.
6. Carry the print of the application form with photograph along with relevant documents
to their respective selection centre on 08.07.2018 @ 08:30 am
Online Registrations would be open from 13.06.2018 till 23.06.2018
DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT FOR SELECTION :
(i) Application form duly filled with recent photograph attached.
(ii) SSLC/Matriculation Certificate for Proof of Age.
(iii) BE/B.Tech Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate.
(iv) Mark sheets of the all the semesters.
(v) Valid Caste Certificate (if belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PWD).
(vi) Valid Certificate from employer regarding minimum 1 year Industrial experience.
(vii) Proof of Identity- Aadhar/VoterID/Driving license/Any other Govt. approved Identity
(viii) Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
OTHER NECESSARY INFORMATION:
1. Printout of Online Application Form duly filled is mandatory for attending selection
process, failing which candidates will not be allowed to attend the written
2. Candidates who have not completed BE/B.Tech. & do not possess minimum 1 year
experience and other eligibility criteria need not apply/attend.
3. Those who are unable to produce their Degree/PDC, SSLC (Proof of age), Min. One (1)
year industrial experience certificate in original on the day of the written test /interview for
whatsoever reason will not be considered.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending written test / interview.
5. Only eligible candidates may attend the Selection of process.
6. Final selection will be subjected to rigorous verification of documents and details entered
during application process.
7. Reservation / relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Government
8. BEL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies to be filled on actual
requirement at the time of selection and to cancel the advertisement and/or the entire
selection process at any stage.
9. Candidates will be posted across India.
10. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
BEL reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidate at any stage of the Selection Process for
reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
NOTE: Selection Venue Address for All 8 Locations Will Be Published
On BEL Website On 2
nd July, 2018 (AN)
www.bel-india.com at (careers/recruitment)