Written By Ajit Kumar on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 | 12:06 AM
Advertisement for Engaging teachers on contract basis against the leave vacancies that may arise during the year 2018-19 in AEC Schools/Junior College.
ATOMIC ENERGY CENTRAL SCHOOLS& JUNIOR COLLEGE, HYDERABAD
D.A.E. Colony, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500 062. Ph.040-27121334
It is proposed to conduct written test and skill test for engaging teachers on contract basis against the leave vacancies that may arise during the year 2018 -2019 in the following posts:
Registration From 14th May to 22nd May, 2018 (Timings10.00 am to 12.00 Noon)
Written Test : 23.05.2018 (Timing10.00 am to 11.30am)
Resust: on 23.05.2018 1.00 pm
Skill Test : 23.05.2018 (Timing1.30 pm onwards)
Venue Atomic Energy Central School -1 & Junior College, DAE Colony, ECIL Post, , Hyderabad- 500062
Pay: Rs. 27,500/-+200/-
Max Age: 40 years
1. Education and other Qualifications for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Post.
(i) Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50 % marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (Obtained by conversion to percentage in accordance with the method of conversion of corresponding University / Institution’s norms) in the following subjects.
Two years Integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the following subject with atleast 50 % marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (obtained by conversion to percentage in accordance with the method of conversion of corresponding University / institution’s norms)
Post Graduate degree in the following subjects with atleast 50 % marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA (obtained by conversion to percentage in accordance with the method of conversion of corresponding University / institution’s norms) from a recognized university and B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed. from a recognized institute
MODE OF SELECTION.
i. Written test – The screening shall be made through objective type of test (MCQs) for 50 marks in the respective subject for 1 ½ hour. Candidates scoring 50 % or above (Gen) and 45 %, or above
(SC/ST/OBC/PH) will be considered for Skill Test.
ii. Skill test – For the candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test.
iii. The selected candidates will be empanelled and will be operated as per the arrival of the vacancies in AEJC, Hyderabad.
1. Qualification and Salary as per the rules & regulations of AEES.
2. The completed application forms may be submitted at AECS-1 & JC, Hyderabad from 14th May to 22 ndMay,2018. A set of attested photocopies of all mark sheets and certificates must be attached with application.
3. Candidates coming after 10.00 am will not be allowed to attend the written test.
4. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the written test and skill test.
5. All the candidates have to submit Xerox copies of Date of Birth, All Education Qualifications, Teaching Qualifications, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc.,along with one recent pass port size photograph.
6. Original documents are to be shown at the time of Skill Test.
7. The contractual appointments are against leave vacancies/vacant posts/vacancies that may arise during 2018-2019.The appointed candidates can be terminated at any time / day without assigning any reasons.
8. Knowledge of Computers is desirable for all posts.
9. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.