Written By Ajit Kumar on Saturday, May 5, 2018 | 12:30 AM
DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
Established by Govt. of Delhi vide Act 6 of 2009
(Formerly Delhi College of Engineering)
SHAHBAD DAULATPUR, BAWANA ROAD, DELHI-110042
No. F.DTU/Rectt./Sports Coaches/2018 Dated: 23.04.2018
RECRUITMENT TO SPORTS COACHES ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS
Delhi Technological University is a non‐affiliating; teaching cum research University
engaged in education, research, technology incubation, product innovation and extension
work in Applied Sciences, Engineering, Technology, Management and allied areas and is
committed to foster excellence. The University invites applications to fill up the following
posts of Sports Coaches on contractual basis:-
*The number of posts advertised is provisional and can be varied as per the
requirement of the University.
S. No. Department Name of Discipline No. of Posts*
1 Department of Physical Education & Sports
2 Volleyball 01
3 Football 01
4 Badminton 01
5 Lawn Tennis 01
6 Athletics 01
7 Table Tennis 01
8 Basketball 01
9 Kabaddi 01
10 Gym Trainer/Aerobics Instructor 01
Total No. of Posts* 10
The terms & conditions for engagement of Sports Coaches (on contractual basis) are detailed as under:-
Name of Games: Cricket, Volleyball, Football, Badminton, Lawn Tennis, Athletics,
Table Tennis, Basketball, Kabaddi, Gym Trainer, Aerobics Instructor.
1. He/She has to be a graduate with NIS diploma in the discipline applied for OR
he/she should have participated in Olympic/Asian Games/World
Championship or National Position Holder.
2. He/She will be paid remuneration of Rs. 23220/- per month.
3. The maximum age limit for applying for the posts is 35 years as on closing
date of receipt of applications.
4. The period of appointment will be initially for one year w.e.f. the date of
joining date and extendable further subject to performance.
5. If he/she is required to proceed on tour on official duty he/she will be entitled
to TA/DA as admissible under the normal rules.
6. The appointment can be terminated at one month notice from either side.
7. He/She will not be entitled to the facilities like reimbursement of Medical
expenses and Leave Travel Concession.
8. The appointment does not bestow any right upon the coach for regular
appointment in the University.
1. Prescribed application form can be downloaded from the University’s website
2. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised and no
correspondence whatever will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays,
conduct and result of interview and reason for not being called for interview.
3. Incomplete/unsigned application/application without photograph/ application not in
prescribed performa and those received after closing date shall be summarily rejected.
4. No TA/DA for appearing in the interview will be paid to the candidate.
5. Any false declaration, concealment or misleading information/particulars, will render
the appointment invalid.
The applications on the prescribed form, duly filled-in and complete in all respect alongwith requisite documents should be sent to the Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042 latest by 31.05.2018 at 05.00 p.m. (In case the closing date happens to be a public holiday the next working day will be the last date for receiving of applications).