Recruitment of ET 23rd Batch through GATE 2018 (Advt. No. CC/04/2017 dtd. 04.09.2017)
Executive Trainee – 23rd Batch
VACANCIES & RESERVATION
Details of number of vacancies and reservation shall be indicated in the notification to be published on our website before commencement of Online Registration. However, reservation shall be provided to OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PwD candidates depending on the number of vacancies and as per Govt. of India Directives.
a. Valid Score in the GATE 2018
Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018 as shown in the following table and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as declared by GATE 2018 Organizing Body.
Post Corresponding GATE 2018 Paper
ET (Electrical) EE
ET (Electronics) EC
ET (Civil) CE
ET (Computer Science) CS
b. Upper Age Limit
28 years as on 31.12.2017
c. Essential Qualification
Course : Electronics Civil Computer Science of Marks
Full Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute
Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/
Power Engineering (Electrical)
Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics &
Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg
Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology
Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA *
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION/
1. Candidates have to register themselves and appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2018.
2. For details on GATE -2018, please visit http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
3. A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies, reservation, important instructions regarding submission of POWERGRID online application, date of interview etc. shall be hosted on our website, from 4th January 2018.
4. Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 5th Jan 2018 to 31st Jan 2018.
Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE
2018 Application No., GATE 2018 Registration Number and other required information, which
will be made available at CAREER section of www.powergridindia.com.
5. SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
You are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable
application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees,
your application process will be treated as complete.
6. Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2018 Admit card and GATE 2018 Score card for
verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
GATE 2018 Commencement of Online submission of GATE Application 1
st September 2017
Last date of Online submission of GATE Application 5
th October 2017
POWERGRID Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID 5
th January 2018
Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID 31st January 2018