Written By Ajit Kumar on Friday, June 16, 2017 | 11:15 PM
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Smelter & Power Complex, Nalconagar-759145
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF AYURVEDIC DOCTOR ON RETAINERSHIP BASIS
The National Aluminium Company, a leading Navratna Public Sector Enterprise of global repute is looking to engage one Ayurvedic Doctor for its Hospital at S&P Complex, Nalco,Angul in the District of Angul on retainership basis for a initial period of 02 years to be extended by 01 more year, to provide consultation and medical treatment to the Company’s employees and their dependant family members. The terms & conditions of retainership are outlined below:-
1. The retainer would attend the Hospital during full OPD hours on all week days (except Sundays and notified holidays of the Complex). He/ She will be paid a consolidated fee of Rs.26000/- per month.
2. Residential accommodation i.e. ‘A’ or ‘B’ type quarters will be considered for the retainer subject to availability and exigency of the situation. Where the ‘B’ type accommodation is provided, 5% of the consolidated fee or for ‘A’ type/ Single accommodation in transit house 2.5% of the consolidated fee will be charged. Water/Electricity charges would be recovered as per the rates applicable for the Company employees.
3. In case of absence of retainer for attending the OPD without availing leave or beyond leave due, consolidated fee will be reduced on pro-rata basis dividing the total retainership fee by 30. He/She is entitled to maximum 20 days leave per annum. No carry forward leave will be allowed. For period less than the full year, proportionate leave will be allowed and he/she can avail the leave from the leave already due only.
4. The retainer will provide consultation and treatment to employees and their dependant family members only. The retainer will not be allowed private consultation with the employees or the dependant family members.
5. The retainer would be under the control of the Head of Medical Department of Nalco Hospital, Nalco Nagar, Angul. He /She would also assist him in the scrutinizing the claims for reimbursement of medical expenses in his /her respective area apart from providing consultancy treatment to the employees and their dependant family members.
6. The retainership contract would come to an end on its expiry automatically unless extended in writing in advance.
The contract may be terminated by either party during its course by a notice of 30 days.
7. The retainer will be entitled to medical benefits for self, spouse and dependent children in the Company’s Hospital only.
8. Canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification.
9. It is essential for the selected candidates to clear the medical fitness test before final selection for the post.
Interested candidates holding Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University/Statutory State
Board/Council/Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent under Indian Central Council Act,1970 and having valid enrolment on the central Register of Indian Medicine or State Register of Indian Medicine with minimum 10 years experience in Govt.Hospitals/Institutions/Dispensaries/PSUs/Private Sector/Charitable Hospitals/Dispensaries/Private Practice may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 30.06.2017 at 10.00 AM at Training Centre, S&P Complex, Nalco Nagar, Angul along with all original certificates and a set of self-attested photo copies. Upper age limit for the said position should not be more than 57 years as on 30th June, 2017.
The candidates will make their own arrangement for stay while appearing for the Test/Interview. No TA would be paid for attending the test/interview. This full time engagement is purely temporary, without having further claim for employment in NALCO in any form whatsoever.
ASST.GENERAL MANAGER (IE)-S&P,RECTT.
for application :