Written By Ajit Kumar on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 | 8:11 PM
Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2017- Chartered Accountants
Terms and Conditions
Total No of vacancies: 30
Applications are invited from candidates who satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
I. Educational Qualification – Only candidates who have successfully completed CA from the
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will be considered.
II. Upper age limit – 40 years as on 31.05.2017.
Scale I 23700, 980/7, 30560, 1145/2, 32850, 1310/7, 42020(Total Emoluments*: Rs. 40,000 – Rs.
Scale II 31705, 1145/1, 32850, 1310/10, 45950 (Total Emoluments*: Rs.53000/- to 76000/-)
*Approximate per month
Selected candidates may be appointed as Asst. Manager/ Manager in Scale I/II in IBA scale
considering their experience and as per the bank’s existing terms and conditions. They may
be posted in the branches/offices mentioned below:
Kerala Tamil Nadu Other States
1 Thrissur 1 Coimbatore (Avinashi) 1 Ahmedabad
2 Angamaly 2 Coimbatore 2 Pune
3 Chalakudy 3 Erode 3 Mumbai
4 Ernakulam 4 Tiruppur 4 Mumbai (Vashi)
5 Muvattupuzha 5 Salem 5 New Delhi
6 Kottayam 6 Chennai (Guindy) 6 Secunderabad
7 Kozhikode 7 Chennai (T Nagar) 7 Vadodra
8 Kannur 8 Chennai (Beach road) 8 Bangalore
Selected candidates will be placed on probation for a period of one year. The bank reserves the right
to extend the period of probation for any further period/s or to terminate the service even during
the period of probation without any notice and assigning any reason whatsoever.
During the period of probation they will be eligible for emoluments as per IBA / Bipartite settlement.
3. Total Number of vacancies pan India: 30
4. Selection procedure
Selection will be based on a Test/Group Discussion and a Personal Interview as per the bank’s
5. Other Conditions
1. Selected candidates will be posted in any of the branches/ offices mentioned above. However
the bank will have the liberty to transfer the officers to any branch/ office of the bank.
2. Application as per the format given in our website www.csb.co.in Recruitment for the post of
Specialist officers 2017 – Chartered Accountants should be submitted online.
3. No other mode of application will be accepted. Application received manually by post will not
4. Eligible candidates should have valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the
declaration of results in order to receive the call letter/interview advices/other updates.
5. Applications which are incomplete and those received after the last date are liable to be
rejected without any notice or intimation.
6. Before applying online, please ensure that you fulfil the stipulations regarding eligibility and
age mentioned above. Mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not
imply that the Bank has finally accepted his candidature.
7. Bank may change the terms, conditions or norms stated above at any time. Candidates are
advised to check Bank's website www.csb.co.in for regular updates and details.
8. If you are not eligible, or in the event of the particulars furnished in the application being
false/ fabricated, your candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the selection
9. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
10. The jurisdiction for any legal action in respect of this recruitment will be at Thrissur, Kerala
11. Mere eligibility will not vest any right upon the candidates for being called for the test and/or
interview. The decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examination,
interview and selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
12. For any assistance related to online application email to firstname.lastname@example.org