TAMIL NADU CIVIL SUPPLIES CORPORATION: NILGIRIS REGION
Rc.No.E2/3239/2016 Dated: 05.06.2017
It has been decided to fill up the vacancy in Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation, Regional Office, No.110, Goodshed road, Udhagamandalam, The Nilgiris as per TNCSC Employees Service Regulation Act 1989 in the cadre of Bill Clerk, Packer / Watch man / Office Assistant, Record Clerk and Sweeper by sponsoring candidates through Employment Exchange, besides giving an opportunity to the persons who are having qualification for the post of Bill Clerk, Packer / Watch man / Office Assistant, Record Clerk and Sweeper.
The eligible criteria and other details are as follows:
BILL CLERK :27 posts, 12TH Standard (+2) passed
PACKER/WATCHMAN/OFFICE ASSISTANT :16 posts, 8th standard PASSED
RECORD CLERK : 2posts, 10TH PASSED
SWEEPER :3 posts, Ability to read and write Tamil
Age limit and relaxation : SCA/SC/ST - 18 to 35
MBC/DNC/BC - 18 to 32
OTHERS - 18 To 30
DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSON - 18 To 45
Last date for submission of Application : 21.06.2017
1. Permanent Community Card / Certificate shall be obtained from the competent
authorities listed below and photocopy is to be submitted along with the application form for claiming reservation benefits.
ST Revenue Divisional Officer / P.A to Collector for applicants from the
SC / SCA Tahsildar of native Taluk of the candidate
BC / MBC / DNC Head Quarter Deputy Tahsildar or Special Deputy Tahsildar
DW (Destitute Widow)
Revenue Divisional Officer or the Assistant Collector or the SubCollector
concerned Differently Abled Persons
Medical Board of the District concerned certifying the nature and
extent of disability in percentage
2. Application must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates regarding
educational qualifications and prescribed experience, failing which it will be treated as incomplete and is liable to be summarily rejected.
3. Priority candidates should be enclosed attested copies certificate issued by the competent authority. If certificate copy not enclosed, it will be treated as non priority category.
4. Candidates sending the application by Post / Speed Post / Courier should see that the application reaches this Office on or before the last date prescribed.
5. Applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
6. Enquiries towards acknowledgement of applications will not be entertained
7. Candidates should necessarily fill in the information regarding pending court cases, criminal cases, disciplinary actions or equivalent etc. in the relevant column of the application form. Any changes in this information as and when occurred after the submission of application form till the completion of recruitment process should be brought to the notice of the TNCSC by the candidate, failing which the TNCSC reserves the right to cancel the candidature and to debar from all selections.
8. The Regional Manager, TNCSC, Nilgiris Region reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts without assigning any reason whatsoever although recommended by the Selection Committee. In the matter of recruitment the decision of the Regional Manager, TNCSC, Nilgiris Region is final and any representation against non selection will not be entertained under any circumstances.
9. The selected candidates shall be governed by the Contributed Pension Scheme as per the prevailing rules of Government of Tamil Nadu.
10. In G.O(MS) No. 145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2001, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment or preferential basis with persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment.
11. If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
12. CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS:
Candidates selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a Medical Fitness Certificate received from Competent authority. Candidates with defective vision should produce eye fitness certificate from a qualified eye specialist.
13. Government reservation for Differently Abled persons will apply for this recruitment.If no suitable Differently Abled Person belonging to a particular Differently Abled Category is available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, it will be filled as per rule in force.
14. The Differently Abled person will be requested to produce a certificate of physical fitness if he comes up for selection, from the Medical Board to the effect that his / her handicap will not render him / her incapable of efficiently discharging the duties attached to the post to which he / she has been selected, before appointment.
15. Reservation to “Destitute Widow” and “Ex-Serviceman” will apply for this
16. Even after filling up of the posts reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Aunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any posts reserved for Aruthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified candidates, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
17. . Any claim relating to the selection (not related to candidature or / any claims made in the application) should be received within 30 days from the date of announcement of results. Any claim received thereafter will receive no attention.
18. Applications containing wrong claims relating to category of reservation / age / educational qualification will be liable for rejection
19. A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your email ID and password confidentially. TNCSC may send communication to the registered / given E-mail ID only.
20. The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
TAMIL NADU CIVIL SUPPLIES CORPORATION
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF BILL CLERK , PACKER / WATCH MAN / OFFICE
ASSISTANT , RECORD CLERK AND SWEEPER
photo of the
I hereby declare that the above mentioned particulars are true the best of my knowledge and belief.
Signature of the candidate
NAME (IN CAPITAL LETTERS) :
FATHER’S NAME / HUSBAND’S
POST APPLIED FOR :
DATE OF BIRTH /AGE
( AS ON 01.06.2017)
MARITAL STATUS :
COMMUNITY & CATEGORY :
MOTHER TONGUE :
ARE YOU A DIFFERENTLY ABLED
PERSON YES/NO. IF YES ENCLOSE
THE NECESSARY DOCUMENT
LANGUAGE KNOWN :
TEMPORARY ADDRESS :
PERMANENT ADDRESS :
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
EXPERIENCE IF ANY :
PENDING COURT CASES, FIR,
CRIMINAL CASES, DISCIPLINARY
ACTIONS OR EQUVALENT ETC..IF
ANY FURNISH THE DETAILS
CONTACT NUMBER / EMAIL ID
LAND LINE No.