EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.08/2017-CPF DATED : 12.04.2017
(LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION APPLICATIONS : 05.05.2017)
CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS) EXAMINATION, 2017 (COMMISSION’S WEBSITE : www.upsc.gov.in)
|Name of Examination||Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2017|
|Date of Notification||12/04/2017|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||23/07/2017|
|Duration of Examination||One Day|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||05/05/2017 - 6:00pm|
1. CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELlGIBILlTY FOR THE EXAMINATION: Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of e-Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
2. HOW TO APPLY: Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
3. LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: The Online Applications can be filled upto 05th May, 2017 till 18.00 Hours.
The tentative number of vacancies to be filled on the results of the examination is as follows:
(i) BSF 28
(ii) CRPF 65
(iii) CISF 23
(iv) SSB 63
(III) Age Limits : (a) A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2017, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1992 and not later than 1st August, 1997.
4. FEE : Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
5. HOW TO APPLY : (a) Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.