57 Assistant Managers and 350 Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) posts for Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran
Written By Ajit Kumar on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 | 6:17 AM
BHARATIYA RESERVE BANK NOTE MUDRAN PRIVATE LIMITED
Corporate Office, Bengaluru – 560 029
(A wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India)
Advt. No. 1 / 2017
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited MPL/Company),
invites applications from willing applicants for the posts of Assistant Managerand Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee)in the Company. Applicants are advised to apply Online between February 14, 7 to February 28, 2017only through the Company’s website at www.brbnmpl.co.in under the page “Careers”.
February 14, 2017 to February 28, 2017
Assistant Manager:-Sc:8, ST:4, OBC:15, UR:30 Total:57
Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee):Sc:52, ST:26,OBC:94,UR:178 Total:350
2. QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE as on the last date of registration (i.e., February 28, 2017)A. Assistant ManagerFor External CandidatesB. Tech / B.E. /AMIE (Certificate issued by the Institute
of Engineers, Kolkata) with 60% marks in the aggregate (55% marks in aggregate for SC/STcandidates) from a Government-recognized Institute / University in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics
/ Printing Technology branches of engineering. They should have two years post-qualification experience in production/ manufacturing unit.
B. Industrial Workman Grade–I (Trainee)The applicants should have passed Diploma in Printing/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Diploma in Tool & Die / Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Diploma in Electronics Engineering/ Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate (50 % in respect of SC/STcandidates) from a
Government recognized Institute / University. These courses should have been recognised by the Government. The applicants should also have at least one year post-qualification experience in
production / manufacturing unit.
3. AGE - as on the last date of registration (i.e., February 28, 2017)A. Assistant ManagerNot more than 31 years. (i.e., Applicants born on or after March 01, 1986 are only eligible to apply)
Internal Candidates (BRBNMPL): No Upper Age limit B. Industrial Workman Grade–I (Trainee)Minimum age of 18 years and not more than 28 years. (i.e., Applicants born between February 28, 1999 and
March 01, 1989 are only eligible to apply, both dates are inclusive.
4. EXAMINATION FEES:A) Assistant Manager:Rs. 300/- for all applicants and Rs. Nil for SC/ST/PWD/ Internal (BRBNMPL) applicantsB) Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee):Rs.200/- for all applicants
and Rs. Nil for SC/ST/PWD
8. SELECTION PROCEDUREi) Selection for the posts will be done through written examination which will be conducted “Online”,and will be of objective type. This will be followed by a personal
Interview of candidates who qualify in the written examination and are short listed for interview.
9. HOW TO APPLY:Applicants are requested to follow the detailed procedures/ guidelines as indicated below: A. Application Registration ProcedureB. Payment of fees ProcedureC. Other Guidelines
Applicants can apply online only from February 14, 2017 to February 28, 2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.