Written By Ajit Kumar on Thursday, January 5, 2017 | 7:05 PM
International Health Division A temporary post of Computer Programmer in the ICMR Ad-hoc research project entitled, “Implementation and managing the activities under Indo-German (BMBF/HGF), Indo-France (INSERM), Indo-Canada (CIHR) and Indo-UK (MRC, LSHTM) MoUs etc.” to be undertaken w.e.f. FY 2016-17 Computer Programmer – One – OBC (Other Backward Class) Consolidated Salary – Rs. 30,033/- p.m. including other allowances under the existing ICMR rules for staff engaged on Ad-hoc research projects/schemes.
• Master’s degree in Computer Application, Information Technology, Computer Science from a recognized University
• BE/B.Tech in Computer Engineering, IT,from a recognized University with two years experience in relevant areas of programming or information sys
tem in a Govt. or autonomous, PSU recognized organization
• Experience in development of website, forum and its administration
• Additional relevant work experience in handling and maintaining database, application, programming
• Experience in working on related medical/biomedical/health research project.
Age Limit as on 13-01-2017
• Not exceeding 35 years
The incumbent is expected to assist in the following:
• To coordinate the joint activities like joint workshops/exchange visits conceptualized on the topics of mutual interest under various MoUs/programmes handled by IHD.
• To organize meetings of Joint Steering Committee (JSC)/Joint Working Group (JWG) and oversee the effective execution of work/action plan, whatever & whenever required.
• To enhance coordination & cooperation between the international organizations and regional countries.
• To create a virtual website (online interactive system) to give status of various international collaborative projects and its periodic updating.
• To develop periodic document/reports on overview and outcome of international collaborative projects.
• Contribute towards the planning and implementation of various international collaborative research programmes.
• Any job assigned by Director-General and the PI.
General Information and Terms & Conditions for the above post is as follows:
1. Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
2. The appointment is terminable with one month notice period from either side without assigning any reason and the tenure would be reviewed annually on the basis of performance and suitability.
3. Benefits or provident fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. are not applicable.
4. Age relaxation for temporary Govt. Servants, SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules in force. Age relaxation will be considered for deserving candidates on the recommendation of selection committee.
5. No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview.
6. Qualification and experience should be from a recognized university / organization / institution.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and the decision of the selection committee will be final.
8. Position may be downgraded in case no suitable/qualified candidate is found.
9. Consolidated salary may be revised as per ICMR/GoI instructions from time to time. The interested candidates possessing above qualifications and experience may apply on plain paper with detailed biodata along with full contact details such as Telephone no./Mobile no. & email address latest by 5:00 PM on 13th January, 2017
. Soft copy of application to be sent to Mrs. Amarjeet Kaur, Sr. Admn. Officer (IHD) on e.mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hard copies of application should also necessarily be sent and addressed to:-
Dr. Harpreet Sandhu,
Head & Principal Investigator (PI),
International Health Division (IHD)
Indian Council of Medical Research,
Post Box No. 4911,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029
The shortlisted candidates will be invited for personal discussion/ interview at ICMR Hqrs. Office, Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029 on a later date.
Those required to appear for personal discussion should bring with them (1) Five copies of brief Curriculum Vitae.
(2) All Certificate/Testimonial in Original & one attested copy for each of the Certificates/Testimonials. (3) Hard copy of application is also required to be sent on above mentioned address by last date otherwise your application will not be considered.
The candidate will not be allowed to appear for personal discussion/interview without 1, 2 & 3 above.
1. ICMR website
2. ICMR Notice Board