Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of the following vacancies for the post of Parliamentary Reporter Grade-II (Group 'A' Post) in Lok Sabha Secretariat on Direct Recruitment basis:-
* 10 in English stream and 10 in Hindi stream.
It is a level 10 post in the Pay Matrix (provisional) [in the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) + Grade Pay : Rs. 5400 (Pre-revised)]
2. The eligibility conditions for appointment to the post of Parliamentary Reporter Grade-II are as under :-
QUALIFICATION & AGE
Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and shorthand speed of 160 words per minute in English/Hindi.
Desirable : Certificate in computer course recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) or courses equivalent to 'O' Level in terms of syllabus and duration of course as prescribed by DOEACC.
Note I : In case sufficient number of candidates with requisite shorthand speed are not available, those with shorthand speed of 140 words per minute may be considered for appointment on the condition that they should qualify shorthand test at the speed of 160 words per minute within a year, failing which they will not be granted annual increment and their confirmation in the grade deferred.
Note II : In case sufficient number of candidates qualifying the written examination at prescribed standards are not available, those who do not qualify the examination, but obtained not less than 50% of the qualifying marks in the written test, may also be considered for appointment, subject to the condition that they should qualify the written examination at the prescribed standards within a year failing which they will not be granted annual increment and their confirmation in the grade deferred.
4. HOW TO APPLY
I. Eligible candidates have to apply in typewritten form for the above post, either in English or in Hindi, strictly in the format prescribed in this Advertisement. The applicant may take a print out of the same. An applicant should submit only one application.
IX. Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly. Applications complete in all respects should be sent to:-
THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL, ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE, NEW DELHI-110001.
Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
see for application form http://18.104.22.168/JRCell/Module/Notice/ADVT1-2017.pdf
PARLIAMENT OF INDIA (JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL)
Subject : Change in vacancy position for the post of Security Assistant Grade-II (Technical) in Lok Sabha Secretariat (Advt. No. 2/2016).
Joint Recruitment Cell vide Advertisement No. 2/2016 notified 64 vacancies (09 SC, 04 ST, 17 OBC and 34 UR) for the post of Security Assistant Grade-II (Technical) in Lok Sabha Secretariat to be filled up on direct recruitment basis from amongst ex-Servicemen.
2. The last date for receipt of applications was 05.09.2016.
3. The Personal Interview of the eligible candidates was held from 07.12.2016 to 20.12.2016 (excluding Sundays and 13.12.2016).
4. In the Advertisement No. 2/2016, it was mentioned that 'The number of vacancies as specified in this advertisement is subject to change'.
5. The vacancy position has now been revised from 64 (09 SC, 04 ST, 17 OBC and 34 UR) to 71 (10 SC, 05 ST, 19 OBC and 37 UR). In this regard it is also clarified that the increased vacancies pertain to the year 2016 in which the above-said 64 vacancies were notified.
6. The result of the above-said Personal Interview is being prepared accordingly.
BY ORDER 24.01.2017