We advertise Job Opportunities on this page as well as in Print Media. You are invited to visit this page to learn about our latest vacancies.
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN BANK OF BARODA – PROJECT 2016-17
Join India’s International Bank For A Challenging And Progressive Career.
Online Registration of Application starts from : 09.11.2016 Last date for Online Registration of Application: 29.11.2016
Payment of Fee Online : 09.11.2016 TO 29.11.2016
Click here to apply http://ibps.sifyitest.com/bobsplnov16
BANK OF BARODA, ONE OF INDIA’S LARGEST BANKS, IS TRANSFORMING ITSELF FOR THE NEXT-GENERATION BANKING.
To support our Transformation journey, we are looking for committed professionals with sector expertise / specialists. We invite you to be part of
this Transformation journey which will also transform your career. The Bank offers one of the best working conditions in the Banking industry with
a host of perquisites and facilities to take care of various employee needs. The Bank also provides immense opportunities to grow and make a
difference, both to yourself, your career and also for the Nation.
COME, BE A PART OF THE BIG TRANSFORMATION.
PLEASE NOTE THAT
1. Candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
However, for Finance/Credit post (Post Code 2) and Trade Finance post (Post Code 4), candidate may apply for both the post, subject to fulfilling the eligibility
criteria mentioned therein.
2. The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
3. Before applying candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility as on the date of eligibility. Admission to on-line test will be purely provisional without
verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate report for interview if called.
4. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com for details and updates.
5. Post-qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered.
6. Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply.
Written By Ajit Kumar on Friday, November 11, 2016 | 9:24 PM