TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: HYDERABAD
NOTIFICATION NO. 04/2016
AGRICULTURE EXTENSION OFFICER GRADE-II IN DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL SUBORDINATE SERVICE
PARA – I:
1) Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II in Department of Agricultural Subordinate Service in the State of Telangana.
i.Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 04/05/2016
ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 19/05/2016
iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
2) The Examination is likely to be held on Dt. 04/06/2016.
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT)
or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of
TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
3) The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below:-
Post Code : 1
Name of the Post : Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II
No. of Vacancies : 1000
Age as on 01/07/2016 Min. Max. : 18-44
Scale of Pay Rs. 22460-66330
(The Details of Vacancies department wise i.e., Community, District Wise and Gender wise (General / Women) may be seen at
4) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
1) Must have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in
Agriculture (4 and 3 years course)
2) Diploma in Agricultural Engineering.
3) Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic or Diploma in Agriculture
Polytechnic (Seed Technology), (Plant Protection) and (Organic
Note:- (1) The vacancies notified shall be filled with the candidates
who possess the above qualifications in the ratio of 4:1:5
respectively out of every 10 vacancies.
(2) If the candidates with the said qualifications in the ratio
prescribed are not available among the applicants, such vacancies
may be filled with the applicants available with other qualifications in
the rotation as per merit.
6) (a) FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However,
the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
a) SC, ST, BC & PH.
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and
they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
b) Mode of Payment of Fee:
The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee , wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service
for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
PARA-III: HOW TO APPLY:
A) HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
(i) The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I Step: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in
and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistake s in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.