Written By Ajit Kumar on Friday, January 29, 2016 | 9:56 PM
(A CENTRAL UNIVERSITY)
DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
F.NO.TU/DDE/ACAD./APPNT./118/15 Date: 22nd January, 2016
Applications are invited for Walk-in-Interview from eligible candidates for appointment of 2
(two) System Analysts (Contractual) (UR) under Directorate of Distance Education, Tripura
University. The Candidates will have no claim for absorption on regular basis in future or
further employment in the University. The University reserves the right to cancel the above
Walk-In-Interview at any stage without assigning any reason.
Final decision regarding the Selection of System Analysts (Contractual) shall be taken
by the Tripura University authority and such decision shall remain final and binding on
Sl. No. Subject Nos. of Posts Salary
1. System Analyst 2 (UR) Rs.25,000/- (Fixed)
Essential Qualifications for System Analyst as per Tripura University Cadre
Recruitment Rules (Non-Teaching Employees), 2011:
First class M. Tech (Computer Science Engineering-CSE/Information Technology-IT)
MCA with 2 years experience in relevant area
M.Sc. (Computer Science) with 3 years experience in relevant area
First Class B.Tech/B.E. Engg. (Computer Science/Information Technology) or equivalent
relevant degree with 3years relevant experience
Desirable: Experience in developing Software under ODL mode/On-Line
Eligible candidates may appear before the Selection Committee(s) as per the following
schedule along with all original copies of all relevant documents/certificates and selfattested
photocopies of all documents/certificates. Application Form can be downloaded
from the Tripura university Website www.tripurauniv.in
Date of Walk-In-Interview:
1) System Analyst (Contractual) : 7th February, 2016 (Time: 02.00 PM)
Reporting Time : 11.00 AM to 01.30 PM
(Candidates are asked to report positively within 01.30 PM on 7th February
2016, failing which Candidates shall not be allowed to appear before the
Selection Committee under any circumstances)
Venue: Conference Hall, Administrative Building, Tripura University.
Documents/Certificates required at the time of Walk-in-Interview:
1. Self-Attested Photocopy of Admit Card of Madhyamik/Matriculation/HSLC
2. Self-Attested Photocopies of Mark sheets of Madhyamik/Matriculation/HSLC
Examination; H.S (+2 stage); Graduation and Post-Graduation.
3. Self-Attested Photocopy of Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PH
from the competent authority.
4. Other relevant documents, Certificates etc.
General instructions to the candidates:
1. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
2. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Differently‐able (Physically and visually
differently‐abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good
academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks
of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is
followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible,
based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
3. A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D.
Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September,
4. The University shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate
at any time before the appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, any
discrepancy is detected in the documents and testimonials submitted by the
candidates or the candidate has an objectionable antecedents/background or has
suppressed any relevant information, the services of the candidate shall be terminated.
5. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected
at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the
right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
6. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the
decision of the University shall be final.
7. Age should not exceed 45 years as on date of advertisement.
8. Mere possession of essential qualifications for engagement as System Analyst
(Contractual) does not ensure right to anyone to be engaged as System Analyst
(Contractual) under Directorate of Distance Education, Tripura University.
The Tripura University reserves the right to effect changes or modifications in the
above mentioned Notification at any time without prior information.
Directorate of Distance Education