Written By Ajit Kumar on Friday, January 8, 2016 | 4:09 AM
HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED
Advertisement No. RT/33/2015 dated 24.12.2015
Three years Training Programme as Non-Executive Trainees (Technical)
HEC Ltd, established in the year 1958 is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment, machines and renders turn key project execution services required for the core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up including casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing- all at one location backed by a strong design- engineering and technology team.
Getting inspiration from Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikash Yojna (PMKVY); HEC Ltd. has decided to introduce three years Training Programme to ITI qualified & Diploma Engineering Holders. This is a unique initiative that aims to offer 100 young technocrats meaningful, industry relevant, skill based training. Under this scheme, the trainees will be offered a monthly Stipend and a certificate on successful completion of training, which will help them in securing a job in related industry based on their qualification and exposure obtained through this training program for a better future.
The details of Training Programme are given below:
1. Trade/Discipline & No. of Trainees to be inducted
a. ITI passed candidates: 65 Nos.
Trade No of Posts.
Electrician 10 Nos
Fitter 10 Nos
Machinist 10 Nos
Turner 10 Nos
Forger / Forger cum Heat Treater 05 Nos
Foundryman / Moulder 05 Nos
Welder 08 Nos
RCC 07 Nos
Total 65 Nos
b. Diploma Engineering passed candidates: 35 Nos.
Discipline No. of Posts
Mechanical/ Tool & Die Making 15 Nos
Civil 05 Nos
Metallurgy/ Foundry Technology/ Forge Technology 10 Nos
Electrical 05 Nos
Total 35 Nos
Depending upon the requirement, the Corporation reserves the right to Cancel/Curtail/Increase the no. of Training positions without any notice and without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
2. Age & Qualification:
Age Limit as on 01/12/2015 Minimum: 18 years Maximum: 28 years
ITI Trainees HS or Equivalent + ITI or equivalent technical
Diploma Engineer Trainees Diploma Engineer
SC, ST candidates will be given relaxation in age limit for 5 years and OBC Candidates will be given 3 years relaxation in age limit as per Govt. guidelines.
Reservation and relaxations will be allowed in accordance with Govt. of India directives for
SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates.
4. Training Period & Remuneration:
Designation Training Period Stipend during training period Year Amount (Rs.)
ITI Trainees 3 Years
Diploma Engineer Trainees 3 Years
5. Mode of Selection:
i) For ITI Trainees
Mode of selection will be written test followed by trade test.
ii) For Diploma Engineer Trainees
Mode of selection will be written test followed by Task Observation Test to assesses and
evaluate suitability of the candidates.
6. Application Fee:
For General and OBC (NCL) Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) only
For SC/ST Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only
7. Training Scheme:
This is purely a training scheme only.
Procedure for applying:
STEP A: REGISTRATION
Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of HEC Ltd. To apply logon to:
http://18.104.22.168/HECTechnicalworkmen/pages/home.aspx The Online Registration is
functional from 10.00 hours of 12.01.2016 to midnight of 01.02.2016. No other means / mode of
application shall be accepted. HEC LTD will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
1. Before registering and submitting their applications on the website the candidate should possess
the following :-
a. Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile no.
b. Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white back ground.
c. Scanned signature of the candidate
3. PHOTOGRAPH: One recent colored passport size photograph not more than three months old is to
be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. The Photograph should
be in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the photograph should be between 20KB to 50KB.
4. SIGNATURE: Signature (in Black ink) against white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. Candidates must ensure the signature uploaded is
maintained as same at all places viz. signature up-loaded, appended on Undertaking, verification
stage, etc. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled.
Candidate is advised to confirm his / her uploaded signature is clearly visible / identifiable at the
appropriate place. The signature should be minimum 200 dpi (dots per inch) and in JPG or JPEG
format. The Size of the signature should be between 10KB to 20KB.
5. Once candidate submit their data Online, System will display a unique Payment Reference Number
and a link for making Payment of Application Fee. Candidates have to click on that link and make the
payment of Application fee.
6. While making the payment, System will again ask the details of Name, Mobile No. etc. and Payment Reference Number which was generated at the time of applying online. After making Application Fee, System will generate a Registration Slip having unique Registration Number. Candidates should save it and/or take its printout and keep it in safe custody.
7. Candidate who wish to make the payment later on should click on the link: “Login – For Registered candidates” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Application Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that a candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
8. It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric
reference number starting with DUxxxxxxxx) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online
portal by login through Payment Reference Number after making the payment. If a candidate fails to
submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated
as incomplete and summarily be rejected.
9. Candidates should check that their Signature and Photograph are uploaded in the designated places
in format before final submission of application.
The candidate should cross check all the details filled in the Online Application, before finally
submitting the same, as no correction will be possible later.
STEP B: METHOD OF APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
1. A link will be provided on the website for payment which would take the candidate to
https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/institutiontypedisplay.htm after making the Registration. The
candidate would then follow the instruction as given on SBI Link to complete the payment. The
candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card
(Visa or Masters) / Bank Challan. After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on
screen, and candidates should take the print of that payment slip or save for further reference if
2. Candidate who wish to make the payment later-on should click on the link: “Acknowledgement – For Registered candidates only” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Application Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
3. It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric
reference number starting with DU) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online portal
by login through Unique Payment Reference Number after making the payment. If a candidate
fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be
treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
4. Bank commission charges will be borne by the Applicants. In case the candidate deposits the fee in
a wrong account, HEC LTD will not be responsible. Registration fee deposited after 03.02.2016 will
not be valid.
5. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to
verify their eligibility before applying for any post and payment of Application Fee.
6. The call letter indicating Registration Number, Roll Number, Details of Venue and guidelines for the written will be made available on our website to the candidates found apparently eligible based on
the online data only. The candidate has to download his/her Call Letter, Guidelines etc. for
appearing in the test from the website only. Please note that the Call Letter will not be sent by
7. All information regarding this advertisement will be made available on the website:
http://www.HECLTD.com and no separate communication shall be made. Candidates must remain in
constant touch with website http://www.HECLTD.com for information regarding dates of test,
downloading of call letter, result of test, schedule of trade test, medical standards etc.
8. E-mail ID and Mobile number to be entered in online application form is mandatory. In case a
candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID
before applying online. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and Mobile number entered
compulsorily in the online application form, active for at least one year. No change in the email ID
or mobile number will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be made via E-mail
and/or SMS only.
9. Applicants should keep sufficient copies of same photographs in reserve for future use, which they
are using in the Online Registration.
10. It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all
the conditions given, while applying for the post.
11. No manual / paper application will be entertained.
12. Applicants can send their Query related to this advertisement to email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNo. Particulars Date
1. Online Registration Start Date 12.01.2016 (10.00 Hrs)
2. Online Registration Closing Date 01.02.2016 (23.59 Hrs)
3. Last date of Remittance of application process
Charges/fee in Bank
(for already registered candidates only)
03.02.2016 (17.00 Hrs)
4. Last date of Submission of Payment details in
Online Portal (for registered candidates only) 03.02.2016 (23.59 Hrs)
5. Availability of Call Letter on website 15 days before the date of Written / Trade Test
6. Tentative Date of Written Test Will be notified on website
7. Tentative Date of Trade Test Will be notified on website
1. Applicants are advised to check the career section of our website regularly for regular updates.
2. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. HECLTD will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem in submission of online Application.
3. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
4. This is a purely training opportunity and there is no provision whatsoever of any employment in the company on the basis of this scheme.
5. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Ranchi, Jharkhand.