Floating Establishment Filling up of Vacancies
a) Holding COC/COS as Master(FG)/ COC as Dredge Master GR-I to work as Dredge Master.
b) Holding COC as 1st Mate(FG)/Dredge Master GR-II – to work as Chief Officer.
a) Holding COC as MEO Class-I/COS as Ist Class Engineer of a Motor Ship/ Dredge Engineer GR-I - to work as Chief Engineer Officer.
b) Holding COC as MEO Class-II/Dredge Engineer Gr.II – to work as 2ndEngineer officer.
c) Holding ETO Course certificate & experience as Electrical Officer / Electro Technical Officer for a period of 10 years on-board Merchant Navy Ships / Dredgers – to work as Electrical Officer (Maximum age limit is 40 years for the post of Electrical Officer)
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements for the above posts may apply online and send print out of the application along with relevant copies.
PETTY OFFICERS AND CREW
1. PETTY OFFICER (DREDGING):Ex-Chief Petty Officer / Petty Officer / Leading Seaman in Survey Branch with Survey Recorder Class or Ex Chief Petty Officer / Leading Seaman from Navigation Seamanship Branch of Indian Navy.
2. MECHANICIAN – III: MEO Class IV Part – A Certificate, duly completing 1 year workshop training in D.G Shipping recognised institute OR COC as Sea going Engine Driver / 1st Class Engine Driver with 03 years experience in Merchant Navy Vessels / Dredgers / Off Shore Vessels.
3. ASST. MACHINIST: (i) ITI Mechanical Fitter / Welding Trade / Diploma in Mechanical / Marine Engineering and (ii) should have experience in sailing in ship for 12 months or Marine workshop for a period of 3 to 5 years. Welding Experience will be an added advantage.
4. SEAMAN HELMSMAN(S/H/Man): COC as Rating forming part of Navigational Watch Keeping and 06 Months experience on-board vessels as S/H/M.
5. ENGINE ROOM RATINGS: COC as Rating forming part of Engine Room Watch Keeping and 03 Months experience on-board vessel as ERR – I.
6. CREW COOK: Should possess Cook CDC as Cookery or COC as Cook or Pea-Sea Training in Catering Discipline with 03 months experience as Cook on-board Merchant Navy vessels / Dredgers / Offshore vessels.
Applicable to Petty Officers & Crew:
i) Should possess requisite valid Indian CDC, Passport etc., ii) Should have age of not more than 45 years for Petty Officer (Dredging), Mechanicians and Asst. Machinists and 35 years for S/H/Man / ERR – I /Crew Cook posts (Age Relaxation may be considered for deserving candidates),
Interested candidates, meeting the above requirements for the above posts, may apply online and send print out of the application along with relevant copies.
1. The Corporation intends to maintain data bank of prospective job seekers against various cadres and the applicants may be called for written tests / interviews from the data bank as and when required at the discretion of the Management,
2. Mere submission of applications/calling for interview does not confer any right to claim employment