DREDGING CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
(A Government of India Undertaking) “DREDGE HOUSE:: PORT AREA VISAKHAPATNAM-530001
Phones: 91-0891-2871245 Fax: 91-0891-2560581/ 2565920
Dredging Corporation of India Limited, the largest Public Sector Dredging and Maritime Development Company in India with a status of “Mini-Ratna” Category-I, a successful Domestic & Global Player in the field of Dredging, requires dynamic, result oriented professionals with proven track record for the following posts:
S.No. Name of the Post/ Pay Scale /No. of posts Age & Experience as on 30.11.2015
1. DY.GENERAL MANAGER (TECHNICAL)- 02 Posts(UR)_
Scale of Pay: Rs.32900-58000/- Age: Upto 45 years
QUALIFICATIONS: MEO Class-I/ Dredge Engineer Grade-I OR B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Mech. Marine Engineering or its equivalent from recognised university.
EXPERIENCE: Candidates should have experience on Vessels and handling vessel repairs, maintenance independently, ensure maintenance of vessels in a seaworthy condition, compliance of valid statutory and class certificates of vessels, meeting ISM/ISPS requirements of vessels, providing shore based technical support to the vessel is required.
Candidates with MEO Class-I/Dredge Engineer Grade-I qualification should have 4 years of Post qualification experience.
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Mech.Marine Engineering working with PSUs/Government/Autonomous bodies should have worked/working experience in the immediate lower scale i.e., 29100-54500/- or equivalent. However experience in the immediate lower scale is not required for those candidates who have marine qualification of MEO Class-I/ Dredge Engineer Grade-I.
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Mech.Marine Engineering working in any sector other than PSUs/Govt/Autonomous bodies should have Ten (10) years of post qualification experience.
2. MANAGER (TECHNICAL)- 03 Posts (1-UR,1-OBC,1-SC)
Scale of Pay: Rs.29100 – 54500/- Age: Upto 40 Years
QUALIFICATIONS:B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Mech Marine Engg from a recognised University OR MEO Class I/II OR Dredge Engineer Grade I/II
EXPERIENCE: Experience in repairs and maintenance of vessels is required.
One year post qualification experience in case of MEO CL-I/ Dredge Engineer Grade– I OR 4 years post qualification experience in case of MEO CL-II/ Dredge Engineer Gr-II.
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Mech.Marine Engineering working with PSUs/ Government/Autonomous bodies should have worked/working experience in the immediate lower scale i.e., 24900-50500/- or equivalent. However experience in the immediate lower scale is not required for those candidates who have marine qualification of MEO Class-I/ Dredge Engineer Grade-I/ MEO CL-II/ Dredge Engineer Gr-II.
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Mech.Marine Engineering working in any sector other than PSUs/Govt/Autonomous bodies should have Eight
(08) years of post qualification experience.
Selection Process: Selection process for Dy.General Manager (Technical) and Manager (Technical) will be through interview.
3. ASST.MANAGER (FINANCE) – 3 POSTS (UR-2,OBC-1)
Scale of Pay: Rs.16400-40500/- Age: Upto 35 years
QUALIFICATIONS: CA/ ICWAI.
EXPERIENCE: Candidates should have experience in Finance & Accounts dept/Function.
Candidates possessing CA/ICWAI, working with PSUs/Government/ Autonomous bodies should have worked/working experience of Two (02) years in the immediate lower scale i.e., 12600-32500/- or equivalent/higher.
Candidates working in any sector other than PSUs/Govt/Autonomous bodies with CA/ICWAI, should have 03 years post qualification experience in Executive/Officer Cadre.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test/Group Discussion and Personal Interview
4. TECHNICAL ASSISTANTS – 18 Posts (UR-10, OBC-04,SC-02&ST-02)(Out of
that two posts reserved for PwD (Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped))
Scale of Pay: Rs.10780 - 26410/- Age: Upto 30 Years
Qualifications: B.E./ B.Tech in Mech./Mech.Marine/Electrical/Electronics/ Production/Instrumentation/Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
Training: Training period shall be for a period of one year. Stipend of Rs.15000/- per month shall be paid during the training period. On successful completion of training they will be absorbed as Technical Assistant on the regular rolls of the corporation, in the scale of pay of Rs.10780-3%-26410/-.
The candidates are required to serve the corporation for a period of Three
(03) years excluding the training period and execute a bond for Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees one Lakh only) on a non-judicial stamp paper worth of Rs.100/- (Rupees one Hundred only).
Posting: Initial three years including training period at project offices (Haldia, Kolkata, Chennai, Kochi, Visakhapatnam, Delhi etc.,) only, after that anywhere in India.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test/G.D and Personal Interview.
Relaxation in age limit will be considered for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWD etc., as per the existing Government guidelines.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non Creamy
Layer) category are required to pay a non‐refundable application fee of
Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only) by Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn
in favour of DREDGING CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD payable at Visakhapatnam. The Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future exam/ selection. However, SC/ST and PwD candidates are exempted from application fee and the candidates have to submit the proof for exemption of application fee.
HOW TO APPLY& GENERAL TERMS AND CONDTIONS:
1. CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH DCIL WEBSITE:
www.dredge-india.com. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Website will be opened from 1100 hrs on 23.12.2015 to 1800 hrs on 18.01.2016. Candidate shall apply separately for each position.
2. After submitting the application online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number signature and other details. Applications not submitted online properly will not be considered. The candidate has to send one print out of the Application Form duly signed along with required demand draft (wherever applicable) and self attested true copies of the following testimonials/ documents:
(i) Document in support of Date of Birth proof.
(ii) Caste/ Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates as applicable] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent
Authority as prescribed by Government of India, Disability
certificate [in case of PWD candidates] in the prescribed format
issued by the Competent Authority and Ex‐servicemen Proof (in case of Ex‐servicemen candidates).
(iii) All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all
semester/ year wise Mark Sheet, Degree and Diploma certificates starting from matriculation onwards).
(iv) Complete and proper Experience certificates/ Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by
the candidate in the online Application Form.
(v) NOC/ Forwarding Letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central/ State Government Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government organization.
(vi) Candidates should ensure that they submit all the documents mentioned above. In the event of failure of candidate to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above within the
stipulated period, candidature of such candidate shall be liable
to be rejected.
3. A recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned before apply for the post through online. Three copies of the same photo should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview, may lead to disqualification.
4. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. DCIL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied. The application fee paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
5. Print out of the Online Application Form duly signed along with required Demand Draft (if applicable) and self-attested true copies of the testimonials/ documents mentioned above should be sent by Post in a sealed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “ ” [POST, REGN. NO. and CATEGORY: SC/ ST/
OBC (NCL)/ PWD as the case may be] to the following address : Dy. Manager(HR)(CM/IR),
Dredging Corporation of India Limited, “Dredge House”, Port Area,
The application and other details as mentioned above must reach the above address by 27.01.2016. DCIL will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/ non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. DCIL will also not take responsibility to connect any certificate/ remittance sent separately.
6. General and OBC (NCL) candidates should have their Demand Draft ready while applying online, as the DD details would also be required to be entered in the online application. Without the DD details, on line application will not be registered.
7. Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government Organization shall either forward their application through Proper Channel or shall produce NOC from their present employer at the time of Interview. In case, the application of the candidate is not forwarded through proper channel or the candidate fails to produce NOC from his/ her present employer at the time of interview, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
8. Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found inconformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
9. Candidature of the registered candidate is also liable to be rejected, if valid print out of Online Application Form along with necessary documents as mentioned above are not received or received unsigned or without application fee (if applicable) or received after the closing date or registered online more than once.
10. DCIL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. DCIL also reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
11. The prescribed qualification/ experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the Selection Process. DCIL’s decision shall be final in this regard.
12. List of candidates shortlisted for participating in the Selection Process and also the list of selected candidates for appointment for the above posts will be displayed on DCIL Website www.dredge-india.com for the information of the candidates in due course of time. Candidates are advised to visit DCIL Website www.dredge-india.com for latest updates.
13. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/ her candidature.
14. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Visakhapatnam Court only.