IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
(A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways)
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110 017 (India)
Tel.: +91-11-29565666, Fax: +91-11-26854000, 26522000
(CIN – U45203DL1976GOI008171)
Special Recruitment Drive for SC, ST, OBC & PwD candidates in various
disciplines on regular basis
Advt. No - 14/2015
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more
than 4000 crores in the year 2013-14. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
* Age relaxations as per Govt. of India guidelines subject to fulfillment of the requisite qualification, pay & experience criteria etc.
Medical Standards: Candidates should be in sound health and free from colour blindness. No relaxation in health standards will be allowed.
Compensation Package: Basic Pay, DA, HRA lease rent, Liberal Medical including indoor medical benefits for self and dependents, LTC, Advances, Gratuity, EPF, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Transport Assistance, holiday-homes, Welfare schemes and other Fringe benefits as per rules of the
Company. Place of posting: Anywhere in the Projects/Office’s of the Company within India or abroad.
Selection Process: Written Exam and/or Interview.
Surety Bond: Selected candidates have to execute a bond of Rupees 3 lakhs to serve the company for atleast three years.
A -: GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :-
1. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
2. If any candidate is presently working with any government department or organization/PSU, he/she should inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in Ircon. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview.
3. All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be
rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process
4. Application is liable to be rejected if it is not system generated or is unsigned or is without a photograph or received in Ircon after the closing date. Ircon will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. Ircon on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
B -: INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE:-
1. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
2. Application Processing Fee: Post wise details of Non-refundable demand draft for OBC candidates is as follows:
Application processing fee as per table above is required to be submitted along with the application, wherever applicable. Fee should be paid by DD only with a validity period of at least 3 months drawn in favour of Ircon International Limited payable at New Delhi.
Candidates are requested to get the demand draft made before filing in the online application as details regarding the demand draft need to be entered while filing the online application.
3. Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘Vacancy’ section (& further ‘Regular Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
The last date for applying online at Ircon’s website is 02.01.2016 i.e. 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement (19.12.2015) in the Employment News.
4. On submitting the application online, a unique Registration ID for each candidate will be generated.
Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application , paste a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space indicated , put his/her signatures in the space provided and send the same to Joint General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following self attested documents, so as to reach Ircon office latest by 09.01.2016:
a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
b) Self Attested copy of Certificate of professional/academic Degree. Also, necessary documents specifying the equivalence or CGPA conversion documents, wherever applicable.
c) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any;
d) Certificates in proof of experience, if any, as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria;
e) Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-serviceman, where applicable.
f) If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt. Of India. Please note, that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy layer” in the OBC.
g) DD of applicable amount in original for candidates belonging to OBC category (Candidate should mention his /her name, application number and post applied for on the back side of DD). (No application fee in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen category)
Please note, hard copy of only system generated applications will be considered. No manual application will be entertained.
Also, the printing option will be available to the candidate till the last aforesaid date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon’s office i.e. 02.01.2016.
5. In the online application format, there is a column for “Details of ERP/Computer Proficiency”. In this particular column, candidates have to provide the details regarding their knowledge/proficiency in Computers or in ERP with details of any diploma/certifications in the same. Necessary documents regarding the same, if any, may also be attached with the hard copy of the online application to be sent to this office.
6. Some universities/institutes also have grading system in place of marks or provide marks on the basis of CGPA system. In such cases, the candidate may fill marks equivalent to grades/CGPA marks and should also attach necessary documents specifying the equivalence or CGPA conversion documents, wherever applicable.
7. The envelope containing the hard copy of the system generated application should be clearly super scribed “Application for the post of “(name of the post applied for) (Special Recruitment Drive for SC, ST, OBC & PwD) - (Advt. No. - 14/2015) on regular basis”.
8. Ircon’s online application system at its website www.ircon.org will remain functional from 00.00 hrs of 19.12.2015to 24.00 hrs of 02.01.2016. However, candidates should complete the application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion.
9. Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
C -: IMPORTANT DATES:-
Date of publication of advt in Employment News
Start time & date for applying online 00.00 hrs of
Time & last date for applying online (15 days
from date of publication in the Employment
24.00 hrs of 02.01.2016
Last date for printing the online submitted
Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the
system generated application at Ircon’s office
|Regular Employment (Click for More...)|