Want to work on cutting edge, data-driven software technology?
Want to work on cutting edge Big Data and Advanced Analytics projects? Algorithmic Insight has exciting opportunities within the healthcare, energy and retailing domains. Current opportunities include:
· Act as a strong business manager of the search engine marketing channel. Manage the P/L of the channel by tracking, reporting, and analyzing all PPC initiatives and campaigns; responsible for forecasting and budgeting of channel.
· Become a "product expert" in our industry, understand the hot issues and new developments, and create an associated keyword expansion roadmap, working with the Product Marketing teams of our clients to develop relevant ads and landing page content.
· Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing, etc.) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
· Design hypotheses in collaboration with the marketing team for testing online and implementing A/B tests to evaluate these hypotheses
· Responsibilities include keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of creative copy (titles and descriptions), review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
· Grow and optimize keywords portfolios for clients through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc
· Managing the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics
· Strong machine leaning background
· 3+ years of experience in building predictive models from large data sets
· Familiarity with some of the following machine learning software: WEKA, R, Octave, Matlab, SAS, SPSS, Mahoot
· Experience of dealing with clickstream, Google Adwords, Social Network data sets and customer behavioral and transactional data sets
· Experience of Survival Analysis is desirable but not a must
We are now looking to build a team of developers with the following skill sets:
· 4-6 years experience in Java
· Design and develop software services by setting expectations and feature priorities through in the development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
· Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
· Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers and 3rd party APIs.
· Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
· Develop documentation and assistance tools.
· Update job related skills by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· An indepth knowledge of data structures and algorithmic complexity is essential
· 3+ years of experience in database design and optimization
· Experience of designing data warehouses using Dimension Modeling concepts like Star Schema, Snow Flake Schema
· Experience of writing complex SQL statements and optimizing the schema to improve response time
· Experience with ETL implementations including data extraction, data integration, data loading and data cleansing
· Knowledge of Hadoop, Hive and MapReduce is desirable
· Knowledge of programming in Java, Python, PHP desirable
Generic Skills expected from all candidates:
· Experience of clickstream, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Google Base, shopping.com and other shopping channels is desirable
· Experience in working in a distributed team
· Good communication skills
Think you have got what it takes? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org