Written By Ajit Kumar on Friday, November 27, 2015 | 4:52 AM
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK GROUP
ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/2015-16/7
1. Online Registration of Application starts from: 26.11.2015
2. Last date for Online Registration of Application: 12.12.2015
3. Payment of Fee Online: 26.11.2015 to 12.12.2015
4. Downloading of call letter for Online Test: After: 05.01.2016
5. Date of Online Test : 17.01.2016
State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers posts in State Bank Group. Candidates are requested to apply online through link given in
“careers with us” section of Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
PLEASE NOTE THAT
1. A candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
2. The process of Registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode.
3. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to online test will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate report for interview if called.
4. Candidates, applying for a particular post where two or more Banks have shown vacancies, should submit only one application. Preference of Banks will be taken at the time of interview. Allotment of Bank will be
done on the basis of ranking of the candidate in the merit list.
5. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in for details and updates.
VACANCIES AND OTHER DETAILS IN RESPECT OF VARIOUS POSTS AS DETAILED BELOW:
1. Deputy Manager (Law) Post Code: DMLA , Grade : MMGS-II ,Bank : SBI
SC : 6
ST : 3
OBC : 11
Age :21 to 38 years
Educational Qualification as on 30.11.2015 : Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India.
Relevant full time post qualification experience as on 30.11.2015 : Law Graduates who have enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and minimum 2 years active experience as practising Advocate (or)
Two years’ experience as Law officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions (as mentioned in the web page
of Indian Banks’ Association under the link Member Associate) & State Level Development Financial Institutions.
The experience should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council.
2. Assistant Manager (System) Post Code: AMSY Grade: JMGS-I Bank :SBI
AGe : 21 to 30 years
Assistant Manager (System) Post Code: AMSY Grade: JMGS-I Bank :SBM
Educational Qualification as on 30.11.2015 : B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics/
Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations
M. Sc. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science /
Information Technology / Computer Applications
MCA from Government recognized University or institution
Relevant full time post qualification experience as on 30.11.2015 : Experience in computer programming in a reputed organization where available, would be desirable
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGE (Non-refundable)
SNO CATEGORY AMOUNT (Rs.)
1. SC/ST/PWD 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
2. General and others 600/- (App. Fee including intimation only)
HOW TO APPLY
FOR DETAILED GUIDELINES / PROCEDURE ON
(a) Application registration (b) Payment of fees (c) Photograph & Signature scan & upload. Visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com OR www.sbi.co.in “careers with us” Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer in State Bank Group.