Notification for Engagement of 1 year apprenticeship training program for Graduate Engineers & diploma Technician in HAL-India Bangalore < 12.12.2015
Written By Ajit Kumar on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 | 8:08 PM
Division Technical Training Institute (TTI)
Job posting information : Notification for Engagement of 1 year apprenticeship training program for Graduate Engineers & diploma Technician
Date floated on Active Upto 9-November-2015 12-December-2015
TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED
Vimanapura P O, Bangalore – 560017
Ph: 91-80 22322518, 2516, 3250, 3359
Information Bulletin 1/2015 09/11/2015
Sub: 1 year apprenticeship training program for graduate engineers & diploma holders
Applications are invited from the eligible Degree (B.E/B. Tech) / Diploma in Engineering
passed candidates for 1 year Apprenticeship Training at TTI, HAL (BC), Bangalore, under
Apprenticeship Act (Amendment), 1973.
Eligibility Criteria of the candidate:
1. Candidates must an Indian National
2. Should possess a Degree/Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University/Board
3. Should not have completed THREE YEARS after obtaining engineering
4. Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing similar
Apprenticeship Training or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the
Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
5. Candidates with work experience of one year or more are noteligible.
a. A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch of engineering based on
marks scored in the qualifying examination.
b. Reservation will be applied as per Apprenticeship Act.
c. Shortlisted candidates shall undergo medical examination and will have to be declared
medically fit by HAL Hospital.
d. Medically fit candidate must obtain Police Clearance Certificate from the Commissioner
/ Superintendent of Police of your locality within the stipulated time.
LAST DATE for submitting Application at TTI: 12th December 2015
General Instructions to the candidates
1. Application must be submitted to the above address in the enclosed format before
2. Do not attach/enclose copy/original certificates.
3. The candidate must sign in the application form.
4. Incomplete applications/applications without signature of the candidates will be
5. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who called for the selection process.
6. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through E- mail only and the list will be
displayed in HAL web site and TTI notice board.
7. HAL will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery or loss in postal
transit result in non-receipt of application.
8. The candidates belonging to OBC must produce valid Other Backward Classes
Certificate in the format for applying for admission to Central Educational Institutions
under the Government of India.
9. The selected candidates must execute a CONTRACT for the period of training of one
year as per the Apprenticeship Act.
10.Candidates undergo training will be paid stipend as per the Apprenticeship Act.
11.After completion of training, the Apprenticeship contract will be terminated and there
will be NO obligation on HAL to offer any employment.
12.Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
13.Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of selection process.
14.Short listed candidates must produce following original documents during
a) 10th/SSLC or equivalent mark sheet.
b) Certificate of proof for reservation category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Service).
c) Each semester mark sheets/consolidated mark sheet.
d) Degree/Diploma Certificate or Provisional Degree/Diploma Certificate (PDC).
e) Proof of calculation procedure to convert CGPA to Cumulative percentage of
marks in case of candidate’s who entered marks in CGPA.
Application for Diploma Technician
APPLICATION FOR ENGINEETING GRADUATE APPTRENTICESHIP TRAINING