Written By Ajit Kumar on Saturday, November 21, 2015 | 3:05 AM
NIELIT is a premier organization with Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) for Capacity Building and Skill Development in Electronics, Information Technolgy and allied areas. It has PAN INDIA presence with 31 own Centres, around Accreditation Centres and more than 6000 Facilitation Centre. Unit (PMU) for the project titled “Development of NE Region by behalf of Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY). For this PMU, and its own operations, NIELIT invites applications in ONLINE mode for the following positions:
S. No Position
1. Asst. Project Coordinator/Jr.Engineer(Civil/Elecrical) 1post Rs.40000/-
2. Assistant Project Coordinator (Finance) 1post Rs.40000/-
3. Executive Assistant (MIS) 1post Rs.20000/-
4. Office Attendant • 1 post Rs.10000/-
Details pertaining to Age, Qualifications and Experience conditions etc. for application are available at http://www.
• All the above posts are on contract basis initially for a period of one year, expected to complete by 31st March 2018 and all the posts will be co
• The amount payable is indicative and may increase/decrease
• Retired Government officials (age not above 62 years as on reventant domain as mentioned against the post(s) are also eligible to apply shall be calculated based on Last Pay drawn minus Pension and DA at the consolidated amount indicated against each post.
• Interested candidates are requested to submit the applications http://onlineapply.nielit.in starting from 16.11.2015. he last date for application is 2.12.2015 (Wednesday)
• Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date regards shall be entertained.
• The number of vacancies are tentative and liable to change as per
• Canvassing/trying to influence NIELIT employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
नक एवं सूचना ौ यो गक सं थान
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
(Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Communications and Information Technology, Government of India) Electronics Niketan, 6 CGO Complex, New Delhi-110003 24363936, 24363330-1-2, 24366577-79-80 Fax: 011-24363335 Website: www.nielit.gov.in
ENGAGEMENT OF MANPOWER FOR PROJECT