RAJYA SABHA TELEVISION
RAJYA SABHA SECRETARIAT
No.RS.1/5/2015-RSTV/XXXV Dated 22 September 2015
Walk-in-Interviews for Various Professional Positions of Rajya Sabha
Rajya Sabha Television (RSTV) proposes to hold Walk-in-Interviews for
engagement of suitable candidates to various professional positions on contract
basis initially for a period of two years. Names of the professional positions to
be filled, maximum fee payable, number of vacancies and the eligibility
conditions are indicated in Annexure – ‘A’. Only Indian citizens between 21 to
58 years of age are eligible to apply. The monthly professional fee payable for
these positions is negotiable and shall be determined on the basis of applicants’
expertise, experience and professional standing.
2. Interested and eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview as per
the schedule given in Annexure – ‘B’ at the Office of Rajya Sabha Television,
3rd Floor, Talkatora Stadium Annexe Building, New Delhi-110001 along with six
photocopies of the application form duly filled up and signed as given in
Annexure – ‘C’. Testimonials/certificates are not required at the time of
interview. Original documents of the selected candidates will be verified before
they are engaged. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
3. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions carefully and
appear for interview only if they fulfil all essential qualifications for the
professional position for which they intend to appear. Candidates may kindly note
that their experience as freelancer will not be taken into account while calculating
their experience in the respective fields.
1. Candidates are required to apply strictly as per the prescribed application format as given
in Annexure - 'C'. Applications in any other format are liable to be rejected.
2. Applications should be typewritten. Applications which are illegible or do not conform to
general instructions are liable to be rejected.
3. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
4. Candidates appearing for more than one professional position are required to fill up
separate application for each position.
5. Copies of documents/certificates vis-à-vis educational qualifications, experience, etc. are
not required to be attached with the application. However, final selection will be subject
to verification of original certificates/documents.
6. Any misrepresentation or concealment of fact or submission of false information on the
part of any applicant shall render him/her ineligible/disqualified for engagement in RSTV
for any professional position.
7. No correspondence or personal inquiry whatsoever in respect of the interviews shall be
entertained after the interviews.
8. Candidates appearing for walk-in-interviews shall not be entitled for payment of any
9. Candidates are advised against canvassing in any form or manner. Any canvassing for or
on behalf of any candidate shall render him/her ineligible/disqualified for being
considered for engagement in RSTV.
10. Rajya Sabha Secretariat/RSTV reserves the right to cancel the process of engagement of
professionals at any stage without any notice and without assigning any reason(s)