Written By Ajit Kumar on Sunday, September 20, 2015 | 1:59 AM
THE ENGAGEMENT OF ASST. PROF. OF CLINICAL HEMATOLOGY ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS
Application proforma for engagement of Assistant Professors: http://jipmer.edu.in/announcements/advt-for-the-engagement-of-asst-prof-of-clinical-hematology-on-contractual-basis/
Tele: “JIPMER" Phone: 0413 - 2296022
Website: www.jipmer.edu.in Fax: 0413 – 2272067- 2272735
JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POST GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH
Dhanwantari Nagar, Puducherry- 605 006
(An Institution of National Importance under Ministry of Health & Family welfare)
Advt. No. Admn.I. 1(27) /2015 Date: 19.09.2015
Applications are invited by the Director, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education
and Research, Puducherry-605 006 from eligible candidates for the engagement of 2 posts of
Assistant Professor of Clinical Hematology on Contractual Basis initially for a period of six
months and the following are the eligibility criteria for the same:
Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 years as on closing date.
1. A Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to
the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part
II or third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section13 (3) of the Act.
2. A Postgraduate qualification, D.M in Clinical Hematology.
Three years teaching experience in the Immunology in a recognized Medical College as
Note: Postgraduate degree i.e. DM possessed by the candidate must be recognized by the
Medical Council of India (MCI).
Salary: Rs. 95,000/- per month (Consolidated)
MODE OF SELECTION: Personal Interview.
HOW TO APPLY?
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply in the prescribed
format Appended (Annexure) to The Director, JIPMER, Dhanavantri Nagar Post,
Puducherry – 605 006, along with the attested copies of the following certificates/enclosures
on or before 20.10.2015.
1. Age Proof.
2. Relevant Educational, Technical Qualification and Registration Certificates for the
3. Relevant Experience certificates.
4. Recent Passport Size Photograph affixed in application and attested by a Gazetted
1. Application cover should be superscripted as “Application for the Post of
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF CLINICAL HEMATOLOGY (On Contractual
basis) and the same should be addressed to the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry –
2. Application along with attested copies of certificates as stated above should be
submitted in the prescribed Pro-forma (Annexure) as in the specimen given below. It
should be neatly typed / hand written on A4 size paper.
3. This Institute is not responsible for any postal delay.
4. The Call memo will be sent only to Eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent
for late applications and also for ineligible applications.
5. Incomplete application i.e. applications not enclosing all or any of the copies of the
required certificates / application received after due date mentioned below will be
rejected without any intimation.
6. Unsigned application and Photograph not affixed in application will be rejected
7. THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED NOT TO BRING ANY POLITICAL OR
OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS TO INFLUENCE THEIR SELECTION. THE
CANDIDATURE OF SUCH CANDIDATES WILL BE SUMMARILY
8. A completed application should have duly filled application form in original which is to
be downloaded from the JIPMER website.
9. Submission of any missing/additional Certificates/documents after the last date for
receipt of the application will not be entertained.
10. The last date for receipt of filled in applications is 20.10.2015.