Written By Ajit Kumar on Wednesday, September 9, 2015 | 6:40 AM
Recruitment of 52 posts of Officers in the grade of Assistant Manager
GRSE Ltd. is one of the premier Defence Shipbuilders enjoying Mini Ratna, Category – I status and
contributing efficiently to the defence preparedness of the country by building state-of-the-art Warships.
The Company invites applications from qualified, talented and energetic Indian Nationals in the post of
Assistant Manager (Grade: E-1) in various disciplines:
Opening Date for Online registration: 29 August 2015
Closing Date for Online registration : 14 September 2015
1. Grouping of Engineering Degree : BE, B.Tech, Four years B.Sc. (Engineering), AMIE
2. Grouping of Discipline in Engineering Degree – Technical disciplines.
o Mechanical: Mechanical, Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, Mechanical & Production
o Electrical: Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical & Instrumentation
o Naval Architecture: Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering & Naval Architecture, Naval
Architecture & Shipbuilding, Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture &
3. Only the above mentioned disciplines will be considered for the recruitment process. Courses / Disciplines
with equivalence to the above will not be considered.
4. Instructions for Students appearing / already appeared in Final year exam:
a) Students appearing / already appeared in Final year / semester examination may also apply for the above
b) Students who have applied as “appearing candidates” have to satisfy the criteria for qualifying marks as
enumerated in the advertisement. Such candidates, if called for interview, have to mandatorily produce
Final year / semester marksheet issued by University / Institution on the date of interview, failing which
they will not be allowed for appearing in the interview. Final year / semester marksheet must indicate
the overall percentage of marks / CGPA and result
5. For all posts except CA/ICWA qualifying marks in graduate examination and professional
qualification examination will be overall 60% (aggregate of all semesters/ year or equivalent CGPA
marks) for General category and 55% (aggregate of all semesters/ year or equivalent CGPA marks)
for SC/ST/OBC/PH category.
6. Degree / Diploma as referred above are those, which have been awarded by University / Institution
recognized by Government of India.
7. The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the
qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
8. Wherever grades e.g. CGPA/OGPA/DGPA (as applicable) are awarded, the following method will be
adopted for conversion to equivalent percentage of marks [not applicable for AM (Finance)
(a) The conversion of CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by
the University / Institution from where they have obtained the qualifying degree. Documents
viz. Mark sheet / Final / Provisional Degree / Letter issued by competent authority of the
respective University/Institution will be considered for ascertaining the CGPA to % conversion
(b) In case the University/Institution does not have any criteria for converting CGPA into
equivalent percentage of marks, it has to be categorically mentioned in the Mark sheet / Final /
Provisional Degree / Letter issued by competent authority of the respective
University/Institution. In such cases, the equivalence would be established by dividing the
candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
9. Maximum age limit for applicants is 28 yrs. as on 01 September 2015. However, relaxation of age for SC /
ST / OBC / PH / Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. rules. The upper age limit shall be relaxed by five years for
10. The relaxation in age limit for PH candidates shall be applicable irrespective of the fact whether the post is
reserved or not.
25. Online Application Process: All candidates have to submit application ONLINE through 'Career section' of
GRSE website www.grse.nic.in or on https://jobapply.in/grse2015
26. All candidates are required to apply ONLINE, take print out of auto generated filled in Application Format,
put their signature at designated places and send it along with GRSE Copy of Application Fee Challan
(applicable for General and OBC candidates) to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
through ORDINARY POST only within the due date of 24 September 2015. The envelope containing the
application should be super-scribed with "GRSE EN No. OS:02/15" and "Post (Discipline) applied for".
27. Serving candidates of Govt. / Semi-Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous Organization are further required to forward
the auto-generated printout through proper channel before the due date of 24 September 2015 to the address
mentioned at Para 26 or produce NOC at the time of interview.
28. Please note that candidature of the candidate is liable to be cancelled if he/she submits more than one
application for same post.
29. GRSE will not be responsible for any postal delay.
30. Incomplete application is liable to be rejected.
31. The detailed procedure of application and other details are available in “Career Section” of GRSE Website:
www.grse.nic.in and also in https://jobapply.in/grse2015
32. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding schedule /
Written Test Admit Cards / Interview Call Letters etc. shall be provided through e-mail / uploading on GRSE
website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of written test admit card / interview call
letter / any other information shall be of the candidate only. GRSE will not be responsible for any loss of
e-mail sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e-mails to Spam/Bulk
mail folder or for delay / non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his / her mail / website in time or DND activated mobile no. etc.
33. Application fees of `500/- and Bank charges of `50/- (Total fees `550/-) to be deposited through Bank
Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by the applicants (General / OBC only). Applicants
belonging to SC / ST / PH / Internal Candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
34. The application fee is non-refundable and hence candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for the post
35. Please refer “Guidelines to Apply Online” in the portal https://jobapply.in/grse2015 for details regarding
remittance of Application Fee through Bank Challan in SBI Branches.