Recruitment for the post of Jr. Engg. Asstt. Gr. II in Prod., Mech., Elect. & Inst. Discipline at Panipat Unit (Uploaded on 21.07.2015)
NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED
(A Govt of India Undertaking)
Panipat Unit:Gohana Road, Haryana- 132 106
Ph-2652481/82/85, Extn. 1235, 1239
Employment Notification No. 01/2015/JEA Dated: 20.07.2015
National Fertilizers Limited, a Mini Ratna Company, invites Indian Nationals to apply online through
NFL’s websiteb www.nationalfertilizers.com for the post of Jr. Engineering Asstt. Gr.II in Production,
Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation Discipline in the Pay Scale of ` 9000-3%-16400 plus Industrial DA and other allowances as per rules of the Company. In addition to Basic pay and Industrial DA, the posts carry the benefits of Employees Provident Fund, Gratuity, Contributory Superannaution Pension Scheme, Leave Encashment, Housing/HRA facilities, PRP Incentive, Medical facilities, Coverage under Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme, LTE, LTC and other Perks / Allowances etc. as per rules of the Company. No application through other mode shall be accepted. The details of vacancies are as under:-
*Out of 11 posts of Mechanical and Electrical Discipline, two posts are reserved for PWD with visually
impairement (low vision) and Hearing impairment. Reservation for Ex-Servicemen & others shall be as per
Govt. of India Directives.
Please note that the Diploma in relevant field of engineering for the above posts must be “Regular 3 Years
Diploma Course from University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE with not less than 50% marks (45%
marks for SC/ST).”
Minimum 18, Maximum 30 years as on 01.07.2015 (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3
years for OBC, 10 years for PWD & as per Govt. of India Directives for Ex-Servicemen & others)
For claiming the benefit of SC /ST/ OBC/PWD category, the candidate will have to produce his/her
original caste certificate/ certificate of diability from Competent Authority along with self attested copy of
the same, in the Proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, at the time of interview.
Further, OBC candidates availing reservation will have to produce latest OBC Certificate in the Prescribed
Proforma specifically mentioning therein that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections
(creamy layer) as mentioned in Column 3 of the Schedule to the Govt. of India, Deptt. of Personnel &
Training O.M. No. 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 09.08.1993, at the time of interview.
DEGREE OF DISABILITY FOR RESERVATION:
Only such persons would be eligible for reservation to the posts who suffer from not less than 40% of
relevant disability for which a Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed
Format must be produced by the candidate at the time of interview.
Low vision means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or stand refractive
correction but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with
appropriate assistive device. Hearing impairment means loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in
the conversational range of frequencies.
As regards reservation for Disabled Persons/Physically Handicapped and Ex-serviceman/Dependent of
those killed/Disabled in action, the vacancies are to be filled by way of horizontal inter-locking Reservation
HOW TO APPLY/ GUILDLINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
1. Eligible candidate are required to apply online by visiting NFL’s website
www.nationalfertilizers.com. The link is http://www.nationalfertilizers.com Career
Recruitment for the post of Jr. Engg. Asstt. Gr. II in Prod., Mech., Elect. & Inst. Discipline at
2. No application through other mode will be accepted. No documents are required to be submitted at
the time of intial registration.
3. Before registration/ submission , the candidate should have an active email ID, scanned copy of
their passport size colored photograph (in not more than 50 kb) & signature (in not more than 20
kb) in .jpg/ .jpeg /.tif/. png/ .gif format to be uploaded alongwith the details.
4. The registration shall be open from 11.00 hrs on 21.07.2015 to 17.00 hrs on 20.08.2015.
5. Candidates should fill all mandatory fields with asterisk (*) mark else their application will not be
6. After successful submission of the application, a unique registration number and password shall be
generated by the system. The candidates are advised to retain the same for future reference, if any.
7. Once application has been submitted, no request for change of mailing address/ email ID/ category/
post applied for shall be entertained. Accordingly, candidates are advised to fill the requisite details
with due care.
8. Candidate must also download/save a copy of the final application submitted for future reference,
Depending upon the number of applications received, Management may at its discretion, conduct a written
test to short-list eligible candidates. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the written test. The
Candidates short-listed on the basis of performance in the written test will be called for interview for which
reimbursement of to and fro single 2nd Class Rail/Bus fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing
address to the place of interview by the shortest route will be allowed on production of necessary proof.
The selected candidates before joining will be required to get Medical Fitness Certificate from Civil
Surgeon/NFL’s Hospital and his/ her final selection shall be subject to verification of character &
antecedents/ caste certificate from the concerned District Authorities. The selected candidates on joining
can be posted in any Office/Unit/Division of NFL in India with initial posting at Panipat Unit.
1. Candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in
this Press Advertisement before applying online.
2. Candidate can apply online for only one post.
3. Candidate can appear for written test/ interview either in Hindi or English, as per their choice.
4. The cut off date of determining eligibility with respect to age & educational qualification etc. shall
be 01.07.2015 & there shall be no relaxation on this account.
5. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or other standards in diploma examination is awarded, candidates will
have to fill equivalent percentage of marks. They are required to produce a document indicating
equivalent percentage of marks as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute at the time of
6. Candidates should have an active email ID, scanned copy of their passport size colored photograph
(in not more than 50 kb) & signature (in not more than 20 kb) in .jpg/ .jpeg /.tif/. png/ .gif format
only to be uploaded along-with other personal and educational details.
7. All important communication in this respect shall be sent to the registered email ID submitted by
the candidate. NFL is not responsible for any delay in communication/ inactiveness of the email
account submitted to us during registration. Candidates are, therefore, advised to visit career link of
our website www.nationalfertilizers.com and their account regularly for updates.
8. While applying, the applicants must ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in
all respect. Furnishing wrong/ false information will be a disqualification and on detection of the
same at any stage of recruitment process or even after appointment, the candidature will stand
cancelled and appointment will liable to be terminated forthwith without making any reference.
9. Candidates working in Govt. Depts. / Public Sector Undertakings are required to produce NOC at
the time of interview.
10. The Management reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates who in its opinion
are likely to be eligible and will not entertain any correspondence from candidates in respect of
their applications. In case, no intimation is received by the Candidate within a period of 90 days
from the last date of receipt of his/her application, it should be presumed that his/her application
has not been considered.
11. Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility doesn’t confer right to candidates for being called for
12. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for any of the above posts.
13. Candidates should strictly ensure timely submission of their applications well before the stipulated
last date of submission as mentioned in the press advt, to avoid last minute rush. Last date of
submission of online application is 20.08.2015 (till 17.00 hrs).
14. For any queries/ clarification regarding the recruitment process, contact at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Phone # 0180- 2652481/82/85, Extn. 1235, 1239. Technical queries/ difficulties in submission
of online application are to be addressed at Extn. No. 1577, 1223.
Chief Manager (HR)