N O T I C E
Date: July 9, 2015
DIRECT RECRUITMENT EXERCISE 2014-15
FOR ASSISTANTS CADRE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING
FOR PRE RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION TRAINING PROGRAMME
1. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-Creamy layer) who have
submitted online application successfully between 10.07.2015 to 28.07.2015 for
the above recruitment and have paid applicable fee of Rs. 50/- (intimation
charges) or Rs. 500/-, only are eligible to apply for Pre-Recruitment
2. This training is Non-Residential and candidates have to make their own
arrangements for their accommodations and food at their own cost, during the
3. The Pre-Recruitment Examination Training will be conducted in the month of
4. Travel expenses (both outstation & local), to attend the training, are to be borne
by the candidates.
5. Candidates have to send their duly filled in and signed application, in the
prescribed format, to the mentioned regional office of their choice. List of such
Regional Offices along with the address where one can undergo Pre-Recruitment
Examination Training is available in our website www.orientalinsurance.org.in.
6. Applications are to be submitted on or before 28.07.2015. Any applications,
received after 28.07.2015 at our Regional Offices, will not be considered.
7. Candidates are required to send the following documents along with their
application for Pre-Recruitment Examination Training:
Copy of Caste Certificate as per the format given in the advertisement
shown in Company’s website.
Copy of submitted online application for Recruitment (printout).
Copy of fee receipt, showing payment of prescribed fee of Rs. 50/- or Rs.
500/- as applicable.
8. Candidates are to follow the instructions of the training organization
personnel/instructors to ensure the training is completed smoothly.
9. Company reserves right to modify the dates, timing and venue of the training or
cancel the training at any one or more centres.
10. Any misconduct on the part of the candidate during the aforesaid training, if
noticed, will render his/her candidature liable to be cancelled.
11. The decision of the Company (The Oriental Insurance Com. Ltd.) shall be
final and binding in all the matters.
Chief Manager (HR)
Head Office, New Delhi.
Direct Recruitment Exercise –
2014-15 for Assistant Cadre