Notification for Engagement of Diploma Technician for Technical Training Institute (TTI) Bangalore < 30.7.2015
Written By Ajit Kumar on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 | 6:57 PM
Technical Training Institute (TTI)
Notification for Engagement of Diploma Technician
07 Jul 2015 to 30 Jul 2015
Information Bulletin 2/2015 07/07/2015
Sub: 1 year apprenticeship training program for Diploma holders
Applications are invited from the eligible Diploma in Engineering passed candidates for 1
year Apprenticeship Training at TTI, HAL (BC), Bangalore, under Apprenticeship Act
Eligibility Criteria of the candidate:
1. Candidates must be an Indian National
2. Should possess a Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Board in India.
3. Should not have completed THREE YEARS after obtaining engineering Diploma
4. Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing similar
Apprenticeship Training or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the
Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
5. Candidates with work experience of one year or more are noteligible.
a. A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in
the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the Apprentice Training
from the merit list.
b. Reservation will be applied as per Apprenticeship Act.
c. Shortlisted candidates shall undergo medical examination and will have to be declared
medically fit by HAL Hospital.
d. Medically fit candidate must obtain Police Clearance Certificate from the Commissioner /
Superintendent of Police of your locality from the place where the candidate resides and
join the training within the stipulated time.
LAST DATE for receiving/submitting Application at TTI: 30th July2015
(Format of application is available at HAL website/TTI Office)
General Instructions to the candidates
1. Application must be submitted to the Address given abovein the enclosed format
before the due date.
2. Do not attach/enclose copy/original certificates.
3. The candidate must sign in the application form.
4. Incomplete applications/applications without signature of the candidates will be
5. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who called for the selection process.
6. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through the HAL Web portal and TTI notice
7. HAL will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery or loss in postal transit
resulting in non-receipt of application.
8. The candidates belonging to OBC must produce valid Other Backward Classes Certificate
in the format for applying for admission to Central Educational Institutions under the
Government of India.
9. The selected candidates must execute a Contract for the period of training of one year
as per the Apprenticeship Act.
10.Candidates undergo training will be paid stipend as per the Apprenticeship Act. At
present the Stipend is Rs.3542/-
11.After completion of training, the Apprenticeship contract will be terminated and there
will be No obligation on the part of HAL to offer any employment.
12.Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
13.Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of selection process.
14.Short listed candidates must produce following original documents during verification.
a) 10th/SSLC or equivalent mark sheet.
b) Certificate of proof for reservation category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Service).
c) Each semester mark sheets/consolidated mark sheet.
d) Diploma Certificate or Provisional Degree/Diploma Certificate (PDC).