a) Candidates without requisite experience mentioned above, may be considered on merit.
b) Candidates who have worked earlier as Academic Associate in a academic/research/industry /training institute of national/international repute may be given preference for engagement subject to their suitability.
c) No TA/DA or any other allowance will be paid by the Institute to the candidates for attending the selection process/interview at the Institute.
d) Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Functions: Academic Associates are expected to assist the faculty in preparing course outline, identifying and collecting reading materials, developing teaching notes, grading of class participation, grading of quizzes, examinations, assignments, invigilation’s etc. Also responsible for coordinating with programme offices for arranging exams/quizzes, distribution of course materials, and perform any other related activities assigned from time to time. Having met all the assigned academic responsibilities as priority, Academic Associates are also expected to assist the faculty in their research work from time to time.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above position should send their applications with complete information in the Prescribed Application Format alongwith the self-attested copies of their educational qualifications and work experience certificates. The application should also include a detailed resume and copies of the academic publications if any.
IIM Rohtak reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying advertised qualifications and requirement of the project post.
1. Interested candidates may send a scanned copy of their filled & signed application in the prescribed Format, to the following e-mail id: email@example.com .
2. Applications may be sent to the following address by post/courier on or before July 20, 2015.
Chief Administrative Officer,
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak
M.D University Campus,
Rohtak – 124001 INDIA
3. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
4. Applications not submitted in the Prescribed Application Format and without candidate’s signature will not be entertained.
5. Candidates who have applied earlier need not apply again.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly be informed regarding date, time and venue for interview.
7. Candidates are required to bring all original certificates of their academic and professional qualifications and work experience for verification on the date of interview.
8.The Institute solely reserves the right not to fill the advertised position without assigning any reason.
9. To download the Prescribed Application Format (CLICK HERE).
(Chief Administrative Officer)