Written By Ajit Kumar on Friday, June 19, 2015 | 10:37 PM
Advertisement for the post of Tutor.
Age: Not exceeding 30 years as on 30.06.2015 (Relaxable upto 5 years for Employees of ESI Corporation
and Government Servants and SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules)
Emoluments : PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 with G. Pay of Rs. 5400/- plus Non practicing allowances.
NOTE-1: At the time of Interview the candidates should bring along with them Original plus Attested copies of MCI/State
MC Registration, Educational qualifications certificates from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate (if
any), Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate), Caste certificate and 2 recent passport size photographs.
NOTE-2: THE CANDIDATES SHOULD REPORT AT 09 AM FOR VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS AT
ADMINSTRATIVE BLOCK OF ESI PGIMSR, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND ESIC HOSPITAL & ODC (EZ), JOKA
Terms & Conditions:
1. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purpose.
3. It is a contractual engagement initially for a period of one year extendable every year up to a total period of three
years basing on the performance and candidate selected for engagement will have to execute a contract on a
stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with candidate. Cost
of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
4. On engagement Tutors will be required to deposit security of Rs. 4000/- (Rupees Four thousand only) through
Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of
engagement period and on production of “No dues certificate”.
5. Hostel accommodation/quarters will be provided subject to availability.
(Dr. KK Pal)