Assistant Profesor and Senior Residents for Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences Hyderabad < 4.7.2015
Written By Ajit Kumar on Saturday, June 20, 2015 | 6:31 AM
NIZAM’S INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
(A UNIVERSITY ESTABLISHED UNDER THE STATE ACT)
PANJAGUTTA :::::::::::: HYDERABAD – 500 082
Rc.No:HR1/ 852/2015/R. Dt:16 -06-2015
N O T I F I C A T I O N
1) Applications along with a registration fee of Rs.500/- are invited from the eligible Candidates
for filling up the post of Assistant Professor in Cardiology, Medical Oncology & Senior
Residents in the following specialties.
2) The required qualifications other details and application form can be downloaded from the Institute website www.nims.edu.in
Assistant Professor: Cardiology, Medical Oncology.
Senior Resident: Anaesthesiology & Critical Care, Radiation Oncology,
Pathology, General Medicine, Hospital Administration, Orthopaedics,
Nuclear Medicine, Biochemistry, Radiology & Imageology, Transfusion
Medicine, Cardiology, Neurology, Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics,
Medical Gastroenterology, Medical Oncology, Nephrology, Rheumatology,
Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery, C T Surgery, Surgical Gastroenterology,
Surgical Oncology, Urology, Vascular Surgery, Endocrinology, Respiratory
Medicine, Medical Genetics.
3) The last date for receipt of filled in application for faculty with enclosures is 04-07-2015 and
submit to the Executive Registrar, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta,
Hyderabad- 500 082.
4) The eligible qualification should be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
5) The right to fill up or not to fill up or call for the lower post of any or all the above Posts
notified lies with the Institute.
6) View NIMS Web Site for any updates.
APPLICATION / REGISTRATION FEE: Separate application form has to be submitted along
with Rs.500/- for each post by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director, NIMS, payable
at Hyderabad OR Cash Receipt for Rs.500/- issued by NIMS IP Cash Counter, has to be
enclosed to the application form towards Application / Registration Fee.
CONDITIONS FOR APPOINTMENT
1. The qualification of candidate should be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Certificates to this effect may be enclosed along with application.
2. The date, month and year of passing the degree and details of experience must
be given clearly to assess the experience requirement.
3. The candidates will be recruited against the actual requirements of posts. The
number of vacancies may be modified at the time of actual selection.
4. The total experience as on the last date of notification will be taken into account and
must be indicated clearly.
5. The qualifications, age, experience, shall be supported by true copies. Upper Age limit
is 55 years for faculty.
6. The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any post advertised.
7. The Institute reserves the right to change the requirements.
8. If qualified candidates are not forthcoming the Institute reserves the right to fill up
the post at a lower level than that advertised.
9. The employees of the Institute are governed by NIMS service rules in all matters
relating to service.
10. Candidates shall attend the interview at their own cost, no TA/DA shall be paid by the
11. Candidates who do not fulfill the criteria as per the requirement will not be permitted to
attend the interview
12. Candidates who are already employed (Government/Any Institute) should forward their
applications through proper channel failing which they shall not be permitted to appear for
13. Selection / Recruitment of candidates to the posts advertised will be made based on NIMS
Standing Orders and statutory orders issued from time to time by the Government will be
14.The filled in applications should reach the Executive Registrar, Nizam’s Institute of Medical
Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad – 500 082, Andhra Pradesh, India as per the last date
mentioned against the posts. Postal delay shall not be accepted
15. Incomplete applications will be rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this
16. Interviews for only eligible candidates only.
17. Interviews will be held for eligible candidates only
18. For any further details please contact HR1 section, NIMS, over phone No. 040- 23489353.
SENIOR RESIDENTS APPLICATION FORM
APPLICATION FORM FOR FACULTY