SAINIK SCHOOL, KODAGU
(Under Ministry of Defence)
1 Vacancy. Assistant Master (Computer Science) - 01 (One)
2. Age. 21 to 35 years as on 01 July 2015.
3. Qualifications. Essential: B.Sc. Computer Science/BCA/ Bachelor of Information Technology OR Graduate Degree in any subject with Mathematics as a subject and 3 years Diploma in Computer Engineering/IT from an Institution recognized by AICTE /University OR Graduate Degree in any subject with Mathematics as a subject & at least one year Diploma in Computer Applications from an Institution recognized by AICTE / University OR ‘A’ level from DOEACC AND Graduate with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or its equivalent. Desirable: Computer hardware qualification and experience will be given preference (ii) Minimum 3 years teaching experience in English Medium Public / Residential Schools having proficiency in Sports, interest in extra circular activities / hobbies (iii) Proficiency in written/spoken English and aptitude for residential school life style. (iv) In case of non-availability of suitable B.Ed qualified candidates, others with the desired computer qualifications will also be considered.
4. Salary. Consolidated Salary of Rs.25000/- per month.
5. Perks. Rent free bachelor accommodation subject to availability. Food for self on subsidized rate, during the session/tenure of employment.
6. Tenure of Employment. From the date of appointment to 30 Apr 2016 or till end of Academic Session 2015-16 for all the posts, whichever is earlier.
HOW TO APPLY
(1) Eligible and interested candidates are to apply in the application form as given in the subsequent pages.
(2) A self addressed envelope is to be submitted along with the application duly affixing Rs.25/- worth postal stamps.
(3) Demand Draft drawn on Corporation Bank/Canara Bank/State Bank of Mysore/SBI/Bank of India/Axis Bank/ICICI Bank/Bank of Baroda for Rs.100/- (Non-refundable) in favour of the Principal, Sainik School, Kodagu, payable at Kushalnagar Branch (Karnataka State) is to be enclosed along with the application.
(4) The applications are to be forwarded to the “Principal, Sainik School Kodagu, PO & Vill: Kudige, Somawarpet Taluk, Dist. Kodagu, Karnataka, PIN: 571 232”
(5) Only short listed candidates will be called for written test, demonstration and interview.
(6) No TA & DA will be admissible for attending the selection tests viz. interview / written test demonstration.
(7) Selected candidates should be ready to take responsibilities in a residential school.
(8) Only Indian Nationals are to apply.
(9) The school administration reserves the right to cancel any or all posts due to administrative reasons.
(10) Last date for receipt of Applications. 30 Jun 15 (Tuesday)
Note: (i) Applicants are to mention their email ID and mobile number in the Application form to enable the school to communicate schedule of written test, demonstration and interview through fastest mode to the shortlisted candidates. (ii) Shortlisted Applicants are to bring their original testimonials at the time of attending the selection test in support of their qualifications / experience as mentioned in the application failing which their candidature will not be entertained. (iii) Candidates are to enclose the following documents along with the application: (a) Demand draft for Rs.100/- (b) Copies of Educational Qualifications / Testimonials and Experience Certificates as mentioned in the Application Form (c) Pass port size photograph at the space provided in the application (d) Self addressed envelope with stamps worth Rs.25/-.
PRINCIPAL SAINIK SCHOOL KODAGU