Advertisement for the post Group 'A' (Non-Faculty), Group 'B' and Group 'C' posts at the AIIMS, New Delhi.
Date of Uploading 11-05-15
Date of Closing 14-06-15
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110029 RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO.1/2015
Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for filling of various Group „A‟ (Non-Faculty), Group „B‟ and Group „C‟ posts at the AIIMS, New Delhi as under:-
(For detailed information, applicants are advised to visit www.aiims.edu and read the instruction carefully before filling the form)
1. The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Servant of similar status stationed at Delhi/New Delhi.
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications is made available on AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.org from 16/05/2015 10.00 A.M. onwards to 14/06/2015 upto 5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, alongwith proof of payment (a copy of challan/online payment receipt) for their record.
3. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications, failing which their application will be rejected.
4. The On-line Registration will be closed by 05:00 PM on 14/06/2015. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. Those applying on 14/06/2015 i.e. on the last date of closing of online registration and generated bank challan to deposit the fee through challan mode, can deposit fee in the nearest branch of State Bank of India latest by next two working days i.e. till 16/06/2015. Payment after 16/06/2015 will be treated as no payment and no request for refund will be entertained.
6. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through online mode only.
7. The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Registration Slip.
8. APPLICATION FEES: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only).
1) The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through a CHALLAN form (to be downloaded from internet while applying on-line) in any branch of State Bank of India OR through DEBIT CARD / CREDIT CARD. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
2) Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
3) No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates of any community.
4) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
9. AGE RELAXATION:
1) Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of receipt of applications.
2) No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
3) Age relaxation permissible to various categories is as under:-
NOTE-I: Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession or for claiming benefits of reservation under EXS category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation as per rules.
NOTE-II: The period of "Call up Service" of an Ex-Serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed Forces for purpose of age relaxation, as per rules.
NOTE-III: For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as Ex-Serviceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already acquired, at the relevant time of submitting his application for the Post / Service, the status of ex-serviceman and /or is in a position to establish his acquired entitlement by documentary evidence from the competent authority that he would complete specified term of engagement from the Armed Forces within the stipulated period of one year from the CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION or otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
EXPLANATION : An 'ex-serviceman' means a person –
(i) who 'has served in any rank whether as a combatant or noncombatant in the Regular Army, Navy and Air Force of the India Union, and
(a) who either has been retired or relieved or discharged from such service whether at his own request or being relieved by the employer after earning his or her pension; or
(b) who has been relieved from such service on medical grounds attributable to military service or circumstances beyond his control and awarded medical or other disability pension; or
(c) who has been released from such service as a result of reduction in establishment; or
(ii) who has been released from such service after completing the specific period of engagement, otherwise than at his own request, or by way of dismissal, or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency and has been given a gratuity; and includes personnel of the Territorial Army, namely, pension holders for continuous embodied service or broken spells of qualifying service; or
(iii) personnel of the Army Postal Service who are part of Regular Army and retired from the Army Postal Service without reversion to their parent service with pension, or are released from the Army Postal service on medical grounds attributable to or aggravated by military service or circumstance beyond their control and awarded medical or other disability pension; or
(iv) Personnel, who were on deputation in Army Postal Service for more than six months prior to the 14th April, 1988; or
(v) Gallantry award winners of the Armed forces including personnel of Territorial Army; or
(vi) Ex-recruits boarded out or relieved on medical ground and granted medical disability pension.
NOTE-IV: AGE CONCESSION IS NOT ADMISSIBLE TO SONS, DAUGHTERS AND DEPENDENTS OF EX-SERVICEMEN.
NOTE–V: A Matriculate Ex-Serviceman (includes an Ex-Serviceman, who has obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or the Air Force), who has
put in not less than 15 years of service as on 24.05.2015 with Armed Forces of the Union shall be considered eligible for appointment to the Group “C” posts being advertised through this examination. Thus, those Non-Graduate Ex-Servicemen who have not completed 15 years of service as on the closing date for receipt of application or would not complete 15 years of service within the time limit specified in Note-III are not eligible to apply for this examination.
4) AIIMS regular employees – Relaxable upto 40 years for posts at S.No.8 and 10 to 14.
10. i) Candidates applying under any of the reserved category viz. SC/ST/OBC will be considered subject to submission of Caste certificate on a prescribed format issued by the competent authority at the time of Interview. Community should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
ii) OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on Castes borne in the Central List of Govt. of India. OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. Their Sub-caste should match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidature will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category and will be treated as UR.
iii) Physical Disability Certificate should be issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board.
11. Written test / Interview will be held in Delhi only.
12. Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.org as no admit card will be sent by post. The Admit Cards will be hosted on AIIMS website.
13. The candidates are advised to bring Admit Card downloaded from AIIMS website at the time of Written Test / Interview and hand over the same to the Invigilator during marking their attendance, failing which their candidature/performance in the written test / Interview will not be considered.
14. On the basis of written test the candidates will be short-listed for Interview. Date and Time of Interview will be intimated to such candidates separately.
15. All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of Interview. On the basis of written test, the shortlisted candidates must bring all original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested, viz.: i) Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form. ii) Copy of downloaded Admit Card. iii) Certificate showing the Date of Birth. iv) Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority. v) Disability Certificate, if applied under PH category. vi) „No Objection Certificate‟ if in regular employment. vii) Experience certificate, if any.
16. Those who are in employment must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer at the time of Interview.
17. Any dispute in regard to any matter referred to herein shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts alone.
18. GUIDELINES/INSTRUCTIONS TO FILL APPLICATION FORM:- See the Help Manual available online at www.aiims.edu
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (RECTT.)