Walk-in-Interview for Senior Research Fellowship in Defence Institute of Advanced Technology Pune on 29.5.2015
Written By Ajit Kumar on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 | 6:52 AM
DEFENCE INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
(Deemed to be University U/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956),
Girinagar, Pune-411 025
(An Autonomous Organisation fully funded by Department of
Defence Research & Development, Ministry of Defence)
ADVT. No. 01-2015/SRF/DIAT (DU) Date: 13 May 2015
1. A ‘Walk-in-Interview’ will be held at this Institute on 29 May 2015 at 10:00 Hrs for selection of a suitable candidate for the position of ‘SRF (on Contract)’ to work in the project titled “Non-Linear Finite Element Analysis of Armoured Amphibious Dozer (AAD) Hull”. The details/eligibility conditions for selection (i.e. Name of Post, Educational Qualifications, Upper Age-limit, Monthly Stipend payable, Tenure etc) are given hereunder
Note-1 : (*) ‘The crucial date’ for determining the upper age-limit is 29th May 2015 (i.e. on the date
of Walk-in-Interview/Selection Meeting’). Upper age-limit is relaxable up to 05 years in case of
candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes, Women and PH and up to 03 years
in case of candidates belonging to OBC).
Note-2 : (@) In addition to the monthly stipend payable as mentioned above, HRA (If hostel facility is
not provided) & Medical facilities available at MI Room, DIAT(DU) shall be admissible as per rules.
2. An ‘Aptitude Test’ for ascertaining the aptitude of the candidates for research will be conducted by an
Expert Committee during the ‘Interview’.
3. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions for Senior Research Fellowship as mentioned in
Para 1 above, may attend the ‘Walk-in-Interview’ at this Institute on
29th May 2015 at 10:00 Hrs, along-with their original Certificates/Testimonials etc (together with a set of
attested copies of each) for detailed scrutiny. Candidates working in Government/Public Sector
Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer.
No TA will be paid for attending the ‘Walk-in-Interview’.
4. It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on the Fellows any right for absorption
in DIAT (DU), Pune. It may be terminated at any time on one month’s notice.
5. For further details/clarification, please visit our website www.diat.ac.in and also contact this Institute on
Telephone No. (020) 24304035/ 24304037.