Written By Ajit Kumar on Monday, May 25, 2015 | 4:37 AM
INVITES APPLICATIONS FROM UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES FOR ENROLMENT
AS SAILORS FOR SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUITS (SSR)-01/2016 BATCH
COURSE COMMENCING FEBRUARY 2016
2. Educational Qualifications.Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examinationwithMaths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer science.
3. Age. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1995 to 31 Jan 1999 (Both
7. Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance
inWritten Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in theMedical
8. Written Test.
(a) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
(b) The question paperwill comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science,Mathematics
(c) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the
examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
(d) Duration of examinationwill be one hour.
(e) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
9. Physical Fitness Test (PFT). PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7
minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10Push-ups.Candidates undergoing PFT
will do so at their own risk.
HOW TO APPLY
17. For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY , MANUALLY FILLED
APPLICATIONSWILL BE REJECTED. The procedure is as follows:-
(a) Online Application Form. Candidates are to apply online through website
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 25 May 15.
(b) Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for
(c) Filling up of information like email id is compulsory.
(d) Click on “Apply online Sailors Entry” on the home page of website
(e) Fill up the formcompletely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ buttonmake sure all the details
(f) Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, alongwith
attested copies ofmatriculation certificate, 10+2 marksheet, domicile, NCC Certificate (if
held) & one self addressed envelop of size 22x10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on
envelope to be forwarded at the address given below.