Written By Ajit Kumar on Wednesday, May 6, 2015 | 4:37 AM
Company Secretary Professional
Rectt. Advt. No.02/2015
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, a Navratna Company under the Ministry of Steel,
Government of India, invites qualified, experienced and competent professionals for the following post in Company Affairs Department:
A. Allowances and Benefits
Selected candidates will be placed at the minimum of the pay scale and will be on probation for a
period of one year. The CTC would be around `19.10 Lakhs for E-8 grade and `18.60 Lakhs for E-7
grade per annum. The CTC includes Basic Pay, Industrial Dearness Allowance, Perks and allowances
under Cafeteria Approach @ 46% of the basic pay (after adjusting the recurring expenditure on
maintaining and running infrastructure facilities), Leave and encashment of Earned Leave, Contributory
Provident Fund, Gratuity. It may be noted that the retiral benefits like CPF, Gratuity, etc., are payable
only on separation (resignation / termination not included) of the employee from the services of the
Company. In addition to the above, the Company offers free medical treatment for Self, Family and
Dependant parents. Further, the candidate would be entitled to Performance Related Pay (depending
on the Company’s profit, MoU Rating and individual’s performance) and HRA in case he/she is not
provided with quarter in the Company’s Township.
B. Educational Qualifications:
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with a minimum 50% of the
marks in aggregate and having Associate Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries
of India, New Delhi
Preference will be given to the candidates having additional qualifications like ACA / AICWA or
Fellowship of ICSC will also be preferred.
C. Post Qualification Experience:
Candidates should have experience in Executive cadre for a period of minimum 22 years for E-8 grade and 17 years for E-7 grade of which the latest experience of a minimum of 10 years (for E-8 grade) and 8 years (for E-7 grade) should be in the Company Secretary’s office in the areas of:
Company law matters;
Listing requirements and Stock Exchange Matters
Knowledge of Patents and Trade Marks;
Corporate Governance Matters;
Knowledge of Drafting of Notices, documentation, conducting of meetings of Board, Audit
Committees, Sub Committees of Board etc.
Should possess up to date knowledge of relevant laws, Rules, Regulations and Guidelines
relating to Management of Government / Public Sector Company / Public Limited Listed
Company and various statutory compliance requirements.
SEBI / Stock Exchange Regulations / Listing requirements / Shares related matters including
For candidates from PSEs / Government Sector:
Candidates should be at present placed in the immediate lower grade of Schedule ‘A’ Public
Sector Enterprise (i.e., for E-8 grade he should be working in E-7 grade and for E-7 grade he
should be working in E-6 grade).
For candidates from Private Sector:
Latest experience should be in a large Commercial / Public Limited Company with an Average
Turnover of not less than `3000 Crores in the immediate 2(Two) preceding financial years.
They should enclose the Profit and Loss Account of the Company for the last three years for
proof of Turnover. Should be drawing total monthly emoluments of not less than `1,20,000/- for
E-8 grade and `1,05,000/- for E-7 grade. Candidates shall enclose their latest self attested
copy of Form 16 under IT Act along with their application as proof of emoluments.
D. Selection Methodology:
Selection will be through interview to be held at Visakhapatnam.
Candidates should be of sound physique, free from any physical defect. Medical standards stipulate
minimum requirements of Height and Weight, as under:
No relaxation in the above standards will be allowed. The above physical standards are only indicative and not exhaustive. It is in the interest of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the above criteria.
F. APPLICATION FEES:
` 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only). Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories may also apply provided they possess the educational qualifications and experience as given in the
advertisement. In such cases, SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Application Fees must be deposited in “RINL-RECRUITMENT Account No.30589461220” at any of the core banking branches of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan. No other form of payment is accepted.
Format for Challan is available in the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link Careers .
Candidates have to pay maximum bank commission @ `25/- per Challan for depositing fees at other than SBI, Steel Plant Branch, Visakhapatnam, Branch Code 6318.
Candidates must fill-up the SBI Branch name, Branch Code, candidate’s name and date of birth
carefully in the Challan and sign at the place Deposited by: __________.
Last date for deposit of application fees is 20th May 2015.
Candidates should mention in the appropriate column in the application form the details of SBI branch Branch code, City, date of deposit and the Journal Number.
Candidates should submit original counterfoil of the Challan (VSP copy) along with their Application Form.
Application Fees once deposited into RINL’s account will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is rejected on scrutiny or application not received in time due to postal delay / loss.
The candidate should retain his / her copy of the counterfoil of the Challan for further reference.
Height 150 cms 143 cms
Weight 45 kgs 35 kgs
Myopia and Hypermetropia -8.00D or +6.00D in each eye
G. How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates should apply giving full particulars as indicated in the prescribed format
available on the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link Careers .
Application in the prescribed format filled-up in BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS in ENGLISH, duly signed and along with photograph (self attested) affixed on it should be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post in a sealed cover by superscribing the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________” to “Asst. General Manager(HR)-I/c Recruitment, Room No. 233, Main
Administration Building, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam – 530 031, so as to reach on
or before 20th May 2015.
Candidates must enclose along with their applications self attested copies of certificates/ testimonials
i)Age (SSC/Matric certificate)
ii) Category Certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates)
iii) Disability Certificate (in case of PWD candidates)
iv) Educational qualifications
v) Experience certificate
vi) NOC (in case of working in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / PSEs)
vii) Proof of Pay (in case of working in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / PSEs) / Latest Form 16 (in case of
working in Private Sector)
viii) Proof of Turnover i.e., Profit & Loss A/c for the last 3 years (in case of working in Private Sector)
ix) Copy of the application fee payment challan
x) Copy of PAN Card
H. GENERAL TERMS AND COND I TION S :
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of
marks must be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the University/Institute.
3. Candidates must attach with the application, challan (VSP copy), documentary evidence in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, NOC (if applicable), proof of pay, proof of Turnover (if applicable), caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) and disability certificate (in case of PWD
candidates). All certificates / testimonials should be in English or Hindi.
4. Candidates not depositing exact amount of application fees will be rejected.
5. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict the recruitment
process or increase / curtail the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning
any reason thereof.
6. Incomplete / illegible / unsigned / multiple applications / applications not in the prescribed format or without photograph / without copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, category, experience and pay / or those received after last date will be rejected.
7. The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other
requirements mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in
all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill
the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or
he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her
candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected, even after
appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
8. All qualifications should be from a recognised Board/University/Institution in India.
9. To & fro rail fare (3rd AC) by the shortest route will be reimbursed for attending Interview on production of proof of journey.
10. The final selection is subject to the candidates being found medically fit as per Company’s Medical Rules.
11. The decision of RINL-VSP in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, mode of selection, interview, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
12. Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / PSEs will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of interview.
13. RINL shall not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit at any stage of the recruitment
process. No request in this regard will be entertained.
14. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
15. Any candidate submitting false declaration/certificate or indulging in malpractices during selection process will be disqualified and also debarred from future recruitments.
16. In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Visakhapatnam jurisdiction only.
17. Complaints, if any, regarding the above recruitment may be lodged on Vigilance Toll Free No.1800-425-8878 and/or on our website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Contact Us” – Vigilance.
18. Our contact details are Telephone No. 0891-2740405 and email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: 5th May 2015