RAJENDRA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, BIHAR
PUSA, SAMASTIPUR – 848 125
Advt. No. 01/2015/RAU, Pusa Dated 26/05/2015
Special Drive to fill up the Backlog Vacancies
Applications are invited for the following posts on the prescribed form alongwith non-refundable fee in the form of A/c payee Demand Draft for ` 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of Comptroller, RAU, Bihar, Pusa (Samastipur) payable at PNB, RAU, Pusa (Code PUN BO 451200) must be submitted by registered post or speed post so as to reach to the Officer In-charge Recruitment, Rajendra Agril. University, Bihar, Pusa (Samastipur) – 848125 on or before 30/06/2015 up to 4 pm positively. No application will be received after closing date. A separate application with requisite fee is essential for each post. Inservice candidates must submit their application through proper channel. However, they can submit advance copy of application with requisite fee within stipulated time. Advance copy may also be submitted by email to email@example.com before the closing date with the scanned copy of the Demand Draft. The
candidates are also instructed to mention the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for on the top of envelope.
Assistant Professor-cum-Jr. Scientist/Jr. Scientist-cum-Assistant Professor
(Pay Scale of ` 15600-39100 + AGP 6000)
Qualification for the post of Assistant Professor-cum-Junior Scientist/Junior Scientist-cum-Assistant Professor.
(i) Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master's degree level, in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or, an equivalent degree from a Foreign University.
(ii) Besides, fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by the ASRB, UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks, at the master's level for the SC/ST category.A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders, who have passed their Masters' Degree prior to 19th Sept., 1991.
(i) NET shall be relaxable for a candidate having two years teaching or research or extension
education experience in an University/National Institute of repute.
(ii) Ph.Ds if available shall be preferred.
Candidates having Master's Degree in the relevant subject(s) who have not qualified the National
Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/ASRB/CSIR will have to pass the NET examination in the available opportunities after appointment before completion of five years, failing which his/her service will be terminated without notice. This condition will not be applicable to the candidates having Ph.D. degree in the relevant subject(s). Till completion of NET the candidates will remain on probation and will not be eligible for any type of promotion. No further extension shall be given for clearing the NET.
Knowledge of Computer Application is desirable.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM
1. Basic requirement for the candidate applying for the post to hold/possess respective basic professional degree at the under graduate level.
2. The University reserves the right to withdraw any post, change the designation and pay scale and also not to fill up any post, even after making selection.
3. In no case the applications received after expiry of closing date 30/06/2015 will be accepted for
consideration. For inservice candidates, who have submitted advance copy within stipulated time, their original application form duly forwarded by the parent office/institution must reach the undersigned within a fortnight after closing date.
4. Higher starting salary may be considered for highly qualified and experienced person, only on the
recommendation of selection committee in special case.
5. Candidates must bring their original certificates/documents at the time of interview.
6. Reservation policy will be followed as per rule of the Govt. of Bihar.
7. Reservation for handicapped and physically challenged candidates will also be adhered to as per rule.
8. No TA and DA will be paid for appearing in the interview, even if the schedule interview is not held.
By the order of Vice-chancellor
Rajendra Agricultural University
Pusa - 848 125 (Samastipur)
RAJENDRA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, BIHAR
PUSA (SAMASTIPUR) – 848 125
Terms and Conditions for Advertisement No. 01/2015
1. Candidates in service should submit their original applications through proper channel. In-service
candidates, who expect delay in forwarding their application through proper channel, they may submit an advance copy with DD of requisite amount to the office of the O/I recruitment on or before last date and time. Application received after last date will not be entertained. Even when the advance application is sent within stipulated time the original application duly forwarded by the competent authority must reach the office of the O/I recruitment within a fortnight of the closing date.
2. Reservation facilities for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and physically handicapped will be provided as per State Government’s reservation rules.
3. Application must accompany self-attested photocopies of all certificates and mark-sheets from
Matriculation onwards in support of age, academic qualifications, experience, medals, fellowship,
publications etc. to calculate the weightage of marks of the candidates.
4. Candidates have to apply on prescribed application form down loaded from the website
www.pusavarsity.org.in. However, they have to submit the required fee in the shape of demand draft as mentioned above before the last date of submission of application form.
5. Requisite academic qualifications, experience, awards, medals, fellowship etc. will be considered which have been awarded till last date of application.
6. No enclosure/certificates will be accepted after last date of application.
7. Details of the research papers with a copy each of reprints is essential to be enclosed. In case of books photocopy of cover page, preface, contents and back cover page be attached with the application.
8. Candidate seeking employment against reserved vacancies must submit caste certificate issued by District Magistrate. Physically handicapped persons must submit the certificate of disability issued by the Medical
Board of State Government Hospital.
9. Demand Draft must be issued by a PNB on or after the date of advertisement.
10. Candidate has to affix a recent passport size self-attested photograph on the application.
11. Candidate must bring all the original documents at the time of interview. Non-production of original certificates will amount to disqualification.
12. Selected candidate will be required to submit a bond on non-judicial stamp paper at the time of their joining for serving the University for at least three years.
13. Higher starting salary may be considered for exceptionally brilliant or highly experienced candidate on the recommendation of the selection committee and approval by the competent authority in special case.
14. Persons appointed will have to serve in any unit of the University.
15. The service conditions will be governed by the University Acts, Statutes, Rules and regulations framed and amended by the University from time to time.
16. The University reserves the right to increase, decrease or withdraw the posts, change the designation and cancel the post even after selection. No claim or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
17. No TA and DA will be paid for appearing in the interview even if any interview is not held on scheduled date due to one or the other reasons.
Officer Incharge (Recruitment)
|Special Drive to fill up the backlog vacancies of Teachers/ Scientists|