Written By Ajit Kumar on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 | 5:08 AM
RESEARCH CENTRE IMARAT (RCI)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
DEFENCE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION (DRDO)
VIGNYANAKANCHA, P. O HYDERBAD – 500 069
PHONE: 040-2430-6635, FAX: 040-2430-6014
Applications are invited from young, meritorious and motivated candidates of Indian Nationals for the appointment of 11 (eleven) Junior Research Fellowship posts (ECE -5, Mech-4, CSE – 2) to work in the ongoing and futuristic projects of RCI, Hyderabad on temporary basis initially for a period of TWO years.
Selected candidates will be assigned to work on any of the following areas concerned with the aerospace systems
· Development of Microwave systems
· Real time software development for embedded applications
· Development of electrical systems
· Design of analog and digital circuits
· Modeling and simulation
· Design and development of mechanical systems
· Design and development of optical systems
First Class in BE / B Tech in Mechanical, CSE, and ECE, with valid NET/GATE score.
1. Age limit as on 30th May 2015 is 28 years for general candidates, Relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules.
2. A monthly stipend of Rs 25,000/- Plus admissible HRA as per Central Govt. rules will be provided.
3. Only candidates who have completed the course and awarded degree are eligible to apply.
4. Candidates who are NOT meeting the above mentioned qualifications NEED NOT apply.
5. Candidates will be required to produce all the testimonials related to education and community certificate (if applicable) in original with an additional set of attested photocopies and two recent passport size photograph during the written test. Candidate may bring project report/ technical work demo in support of their candidature during written test/ interview.
6. The offer of fellowship does not under any circumstances confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO.
7. Candidates working in Govt / Public sector undertaking / autonomous bodies should produce no objection certificate at the time of written test/Interview if called for the same.
8. No TADA will be paid for attending the written test or for joining (if selected)
9. The period of service rendered as research fellow will not be counted in any post of DRDO/ other government departments.
10. Outstation candidates should be prepared to stay for one or two days in case they are selected for interview.
11. Interested candidates are requested to fill up on line application at https://rcilab.in on or before 5PM of 30th May 2015.
12. Selection procedure: Based on the details entered in on-line application, short listed candidates shall be called for written test. Based on the written test further short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
13. Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the selection committee of the laboratory which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof. Number of post may increase or decrease without prior notice.
1. No application will be accepted by POST/Email/HAND/ .etc.,
2. ONLY online applications are considered.