Recruitment for Executive Trainee (Law) -2015 through CLAT-2015
|Detailed Advt. No. CC/ 01/2015 dtd. 11.03.2015|
|Notice dtd. 01.04.2015|
|Click here to Apply|
|Click here to Login|
Recruitment of Executive Trainee (Law)– 2015 through CLAT 2015
To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic LAW GRADUATES to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (LAW).
Unreserved (UR) :5
OBC(NCL) : 4
SC : 1
Total : 10
UPPER AGE LIMIT 28 years as on 31.12.2014
Three years full time LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2014-15, who expect their results by 14.08.2015 are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination.
For instruction on conversion of CGPA into percentage, refer to points 5 and 6 of “GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS”.
Category Qualifying Marks in Interview
OBC (NCL) / SC 30%
Marks in CLAT 2015 (applicable for admission to LLM) 85%
Group Discussion 3%
Personal Interview 12%
During Training Rs. 7.78 lakhs
After Training On regularization Rs. 13.95 lakhs
1. Candidates have to register themselves and appear for CLAT 2015 (applicable for admission to LLM
2. Online Registration for CLAT 2015 shall close on 31st March 2015.
3. For details on CLAT 2015, please visit http://clat.ac.in/
4. Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 1st May 2015 to 22nd May 2015.
Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their CLAT
2015 Application No., CLAT 2015 Control Number, CLAT Roll Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER>Job Opportunities section of
5. Candidates will be required to retain their CLAT 2015 Admit card/Hall Ticket for verification at
the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
6. Group Discussion and Personal Interview are likely to be conducted in the months of July-August 2015.
Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID
1st May 2015
Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID
22nd May 2015