114 Mechanical and 24 Electrical Trainees as Maintenance Asst Trainees for NMDC Limited Chattisgarh < 12.5.2015
Written By Ajit Kumar on Friday, April 24, 2015 | 4:01 AM
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
BAILADILA IRON ORE MINE, KIRANDUL COMPLEX
Post : Kirandul, Dist : South Bastar Dantewada (C.G.) INDIA – 494 556
Employment Notification No. 02/2015 Dated :10.04.2015
NMDC Limited a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel,
Govt of India and multi locational, multi product and consistently profit making Mining &
Mineral Exploration Organization with more than 12,000 crore turnover is in the process of
massive expansion and diversification activities both in India and abroad. The Company is
having its iron ore mines located in Bailadila Chhattisgarh, Bellary, Karnataka and Diamond
Mining Project in Panna, Madhya Pradesh etc. The Company is also setting up an Integrated
Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State and a pellet Plant at Donimalai,
Karnataka State. NMDC is now inviting application from suitable persons for following posts
to be deployed in its Bailadila Iron Ore Mine, Kirandul Complex, South Bastar Dantewada
1. Upper age limit as on 12/05/2015 for UR candidates should be 30 years. Relaxable
by 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates,
2. Reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamylayer) /Ex Servicemen will be as per
the Government of India directives.
3. The cut off date for reckoning educational qualification, experience, age etc shall be
4. The number of posts indicated above is tentative which may vary depending upon
5. The prescribed qualifications are minimum and an enhanced qualification does not
entitle candidates to be called for written test/ Trade Test/Interview. Where the number of
applications received in response to advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or
possible to call all the candidates for written test/ Trade Test/ Interview. The corporation
reserves the right to alter/ fix the criteria for calling the candidates on the basis of
qualification, experience, if any, etc depending upon the number of applications received.
After screening the applications, the candidates will be called for written test.
6. In the selection process, a candidate has to secure minimum marks in the written
test and rank sufficiently higher to be called for Trade Test & interview. The minimum
marks will be decided by the Company based on the performance of the candidate in the
written examination. However, since the final selection would depend on the number of
vacancies as also relative performance, merely qualifying in the written test, Trade Test and
personal interview, will not entitle a candidate for appointment in the Company.
7. Depending upon the suitability of the candidates, they may be offered the post of
Maintenance Assistant (Trainee).
Selected Candidates will be placed as “Trainee” for the period of 18 months duration,
during which they will be paid a consolidated stipend as indicated in Column (2) below. On
successful completion of training period, they will be offered scale of pay as indicated in
Column (3) below:
8. On successful completion of training period and placement in regular scale of pay, in
addition to basic pay and dearness allowance, the candidates will be eligible for other
fringe benefits like conveyance allowance, free medical facilities, leave travel
concession, leave encashment, incentive bonus, gratuity, provident fund etc as per
corporation rule in force from time to time.
9. While applying for above post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills all the
eligibility and other criterion mentioned above as on the specified date and that the
particulars furnished are correct in all respects.
10. Candidates appearing for written test and Trade Test will come at their own expense.
However, out-station SC/ST/Ex-serviceman candidates will be paid TA of second
class Railway/Bus fare on production of Railway/Bus tickets by shortest route as per
11. All the outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to-and-fro single
IInd class Train or Bus fare by the shortest route subject to production of proof of
12. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PWD/Ex-servicemen
category should enclose a copy of permanent Certificate in the Govt. prescribed
profarma. The OBC certificate submitted by the candidate shall be obtained within
06 months and as per the orders contained in Department of Personnel and Training,
Ministry of Personnel, Public grievance and Pensions, New Delhi, Office Memorandum
No.36012/22/93-Estt(SCT) dated 08.09.93 and should clearly indicating that the
candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) as mentioned in
column-3 of the Schedule of the above referred Office Memorandum dated 8.9.93
and also belong to the community listed as OBC by Government of India as per latest
directives issued by Government of India
13. During recruitment process, if any information provided by the candidate is found
incorrect/incomplete or it is not conformity with eligibility criteria as specified in the
advertisement for the above post or if it is found that candidate have concealed/
distorted any material information, his candidature will be cancelled at any stage
during the recruitment process or even after selection.
14. Application received after due date shall not be entertained. Management is not
responsible for any postal delay.
15. The corporation reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the advertisement in part or
full at any point of time.
16. No interim correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/
interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form will be treated as
17. Applications from General and OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed
Demand Draft for 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) drawn in favour of Jt.G.M.(Finance),
BIOM, Kirandul Complex, Kirandul payable at State Bank of India, Kirandul.
Demand Draft is not necessary for SC/ST.
18. Candidates working in Government/Quasi Government services/Public Sector
undertakings/or Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce
“No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview.
19. The envelope containing Application Form must be clearly
superscribed in bold letters as –
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF :________________________
20. Interested candidates may send their neatly typed applications on plain paper setting
out (1) Post applied for (clearly indicating Mechanical or Electrical discipline) (2)
Applicant’s Name (3) Father’s/Husband’s name (4) Sex (5) Date of birth & Age (in
figures and words) (6) Present Address (7) Permanent Address (8) Email id/Mobile
No. (9) Caste (if SC/ST/OBC, attach certificate from Competent Authority) (10)
Marital Status (11) Qualifications (Academic & Technical) with year of passing, name
of School/College/University, division & percentage of marks obtained, etc. (12)
Experience (13) State and district to which originally belong (14) Other information
(15) Declaration with signature etc., along with attested copies of all certificates and
testimonials and recent passport size photograph so as to reach the DY.MANAGER (PERSONNEL)R&P, BAILADILA IRON ORE MINE, KIRANDUL COMPLEX,
POST. KIRANDUL, DIST. SOUTH BASTAR DANTEWADA, (CHATTISGARH),
PIN-494556 on or before 12/05/2015. The post applied for should be
clearly super scribed on the envelope. Applications incomplete in
any respect or applications without required attested/self attested
copies of all required certificates will be rejected.