Written By Ajit Kumar on Friday, March 20, 2015 | 12:59 AM
OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED
MBA BASIN, RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION SECTION
IISCO HOUSE, ANNEX BUILDING, 1st FLOOR ,
50- J.L. NEHRU ROAD, KOLKATA-71.
ADVT No.01/2015 Dated: 17.03.2015
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR PART TIME - CONTRACT MEDIC at MBA Basin, Kolkata
ONGC wishes to engage suitable and interested candidates as Part-time Doctor on contract basis for
the period up to 30.6.2016, for its offices at ONGC, Kolkata, as per details given below:
Post No of Vacancies Consolidated & Fixed Honorarium Offered Qualification required
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMOs)–Part Time -1- Rs.31,400 pm - MBBS having valid registration with MCI as per IMC Act 1956 Job is purely on Contractual basis and doesn’t carry any liability on ONGC for regular appointment at any stage.
1. Eligible candidates are invited to appear for a Walk-In-Interview as follows:
Date: 26.03.2015 (Thursday)
Time: 10 a.m – 12 p.m
Venue: 4th floor, Conference Hall, MBA Basin, ONGC, 50-J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata 700 071.
2. Candidates are required to fill in the enclosed Biodata and also affix their recent passport
sized colour photograph in the space provided.
3. Copies of educational, professional and experience certificates duly attested are required to
be furnished along with each Biodata.
4. Original documents need to be produced at the time of interview, which will be returned
Other Terms & Conditions:
1. Engagement is purely on a temporary basis. Selected candidates will have to sign a contract
agreement as per terms & conditions of ONGC for the entire tenure.
2. Notice period of one month would be required from either side for termination of
3. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining.
4. Doctors so engaged on contract basis will not have any right to claim regular appointment in
ONGC by virtue of his working on contract basis.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to attend the interview.
DGM (HR)-Incharge HR ER, ONGC, Kolkata
I certify that the above information is correct and attested copies of supporting documents are enclosed.