- Advertisement for Faculty Recruitment
- General Instructions and Information
- Appilcation form for Professor (AGP-10500)
- Appilcation form for Associate Professor (AGP-9500)
- Appilcation form for Assistant Professor (AGP-8000)
- Appilcation form for Assistant Professor (Contract AGP-7000)
- Appilcation form for Assistant Professor (Contract AGP-6000)
- Table No.1
VISVESVARAYA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF
(Institute of National Importance)
NAGPUR - 440 010 (INDIA)
Recruitment Notice No. VNIT/Faculty-Recruitment/2015/01
Important:1) Separate application must be submitted for each post
2) Last date of receipt of completed application is 31st March 2015, 5:00 pm
VNIT, Nagpur is an Institute of National Importance offering UG, PG and Ph.D
programmes in Engineering and Technology, Architecture and Basic Sciences.
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals possessing
consistently good academic record, with commitment to quality teaching and potential
for conduct of research.
Engineering ( Civil, Applied Mechanics, Electrical, Electronics & Communication,
Centre for VLSI & Nanotechnology, Computer Science and Engineering,
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Mechanical, Mining, Architecture and
Planning) : For the posts (i) Assistant Professor (Contract) in AGP ` 6000/-,
(ii) Assistant Professor (Contract) in AGP ` 7000/-, (iii) Assistant Professor in AGP
` 8000/-, (iv) Associate Professor in AGP ` 9500/- and (v) Professor in AGP
Chemical Engineering & Basic Sciences (Humanities, Mathematics, Chemistry,
Physics) : For the posts (i) Assistant Professor in AGP ` 8000/-, (ii) Associate Professor
in AGP ` 9500/- and (iii) Professor in AGP ` 10500/-.
The last date for submission of completed application form is 31st March, 2015. The
candidates, who have applied earlier, must apply afresh in response to this notice. The
old applications, if any, will not be considered.
Reservation: As per GoI norms at entry level only.
Please visit the Institute website: http://www.vnit.ac.in for further details and the