Faculty in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur, 13 prof, 19 Asso. and 11 Asst Prof < 19.5.2015
Written By Ajit Kumar on Thursday, March 26, 2015 | 9:56 PM
MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, GORAKHPUR–273010 (U.P.)
(FORMERLY : MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA ENGINEERING COLLEGE, GORAKHPUR)
Advertisement No. T/1/2015
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur is a non–affiliating research technological University set up by U.P. Government through its Act no. 22 of 2013 with necessary infrastructural facilities for campus life, teaching, R & D, Ph.D., M.Tech., M.C.A., M.B.A. and B.Tech programmes and has progressive, forward looking governance committed for providing ample scope for professional development of faculty members and its students.
Applications for the following posts are invited on prescribed format as available on University website: www.mmmut.ac.in. Downloaded application must be accompanied with a Bank Draft of Rs.500/- (Rs.125/- for SC/ST candidates) payable at State Bank of India, M.M.M. University of Technology Branch (Code No.2578) Gorakhpur, in favour of Registrar, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur.
Note: 1. Essential/Desirable Qualifications and Experience: to be possessed till last date of application as per details prescribed on Website: http://www.mmmut.ac.in.
2. All posts carry dearness and other allowances as per U.P. Govt. rules applicable to this University, from time to time.
3. Number and nature of vacancies may be changed. No claim shall be admissible arising out of the change in nature and/or number of posts advertised. The University reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts.
4. The employed candidates must send their applications through proper channel. However, an advance copy may be sent so as to reach before the last date and employer NOC should must reach within fifteen days from last date.
5. Separate applications are to be filled for each post.
6. Candidates called for interview shall not be entitled for any T.A./D.A. Candidates called for interview shall have to essentially come with the original documents in support of their claim in application form and as prescribed in interview letter, failing which they shall not be considered for interview.
7. The qualification and experiences prescribed are the minimum and mere possession of the same shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
8. The application form and other details can be downloaded from University Website.
9. The completed application forms alongwith photocopies of claims made in application and applicable fee should reach Registrar, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur–273010 (U.P.) latest by 19th May, 2015 failing which it will not be considered. 10. The horizontal reservation for female candidates, dependent of freedom fighters and Ex–serviceman will also be applicable as per State Government Rules.
MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, GORAKHPUR
DETAILS OF QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE FOR THE POSTS
AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT No. T/I/2015
ACADEMIC POSTS (visit website www.mmmut.ac.in)
(A) ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY DISCIPLINE
(B) MASTER IN COMPUTER APPLICATION DISCIPLINE
(C) HUMANITIES AND SCIENCES
(AS PER U.G.C. NORMS)
1. Equivalence for PhD is based on publication of 5 International SCI Journal papers, each Journal having a cumulative impact index of not less than 2.0, with incumbent as the main author and all 5 publications being in the authors’ area of specialization.
2. PhD should be from a recognized University.
3. Qualifications as above shall be mandatory and no relaxation is admissible and were possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for interviews.
4. If a class/division is not awarded, minimum of 60% marks in aggregate shall be considered equivalent to first class/division. If a 10 Grade Point System is adopted the CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks as below. For the cases not covered in this will be converted using conversion criteria prescribed by AICTE.
1. All posts carry dearness allowances and other allowances as per University rules.
2. Number and nature of the vacancies may be changed. No claim shall be admissible arising out of
change in nature and/or number of posts advertised. The University reserves the right not to fill any
or all the posts.
3. The employed candidates must send their applications through proper channel. However, an
advanced copy may be sent so as to reach before the last date and the application duly forwarded
through proper channel must reach within 15 days from the last date i.e. 19th May, 2015 failing
which the candidature shall stand cancelled automatically.
4. Separate applications are to be sent for each post.
5. Details of qualifications and required experience to be possessed by candidate till the last date of
application are being supplied along with the application form. Candidates not possessing the
prescribed qualification and experience on the last date of application shall not be considered in any
6. Candidates called for interview shall not be entitled for any T.A./D.A. Candidates called for
interview shall have to essentially come with the original documents in support of their claim in
application form and as prescribed in interview letter, failing which they shall not be considered for
7. The qualification and experiences prescribed are the minimum and mere possession of the same
shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
8. A screening board shall scrutinize all the applications for recommending the name of candidates to
be called for interview. No representation from those, not being recommended and not called for the
interview will be entertained at any stage.
9. Appointments against permanent post shall be on probation for two years for Assistant Professor/
Associate Professor and one year for Professor which may be extended if performance is not
10. The application form must be supported by attested copies of marks sheets/certificates/
degrees/caste certificate/age certificate/ experience/no objection certificate/list of titles, books,
research papers, articles, publications etc. as mentioned in application form. A passport size attested
photograph should be affixed on the application form in the space provided.
11. Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date i.e. 19th May, 2015 shall not be entertained.
12. Candidates belonging to the Category of Schedule Caste (SC) / Schedule Tribe (ST) / Other
Backward Class (OBC) of UTTAR PRADESH are only eligible for reservation in respective
Category. Such candidates shall have to produce the category certificate as proof of being from
respective category. Candidates from OBC category shall have to produce OBC category certificate
issued on a date not earlier them 6 months at the time of interview. Candidates failing to produce
the valid category certificate as prescribed by U.P. Govt. shall not be allowed to appear in interview
and University will not be responsible for the consequences arising out of it.
13. The completed application forms along with prescribed fee must reach to Registrar, Madan
Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur – 273010 (U.P.) through Registered /
Speed Post only, latest by 19th May, 2015 failing which the applications will not be considered.