Written By Ajit Kumar on Sunday, March 1, 2015 | 7:38 AM
THE ORIENTAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD.
HEAD OFFICE: A-25/27, ASAF ALI ROAD, NEW DELHI
RECRUITMENT OF 246 ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS (SCALE-I) IN THE ORIENTAL
INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company & wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications for recruitment of 246 (Two Hundred Forty Six) Officers in Scale I cadre from open market.
Please note the Important Dates:
Publication of Advertisement in Employment News 28.02.2015
On line Registration commences from 27.02.2015
Last Date for Online Registration 20.03.2015
Payment of Application fees 27.02.2015 – 20.03.2015
Dates of online Examination Tentatively in May 2015
5. Educational Qualification (as on 28.02.2015)
Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 28.02.2015.
For Generalist Stream, a candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Degree in any discipline from a
recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
For Specialist Stream a candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Degree in the relevant discipline
from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government:
The minimum Educational Qualifications required for various disciplines are:
11. HOW TO APPLY
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for:
A. Application Registration
B. Payment of Fees
C. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
Candidates can apply online only from 27.02.2015 to 20.03.2015 and no other mode of application will be
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates shouldi.
Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the
required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this
Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate. In case
a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile
no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
1. Candidates to go to the Company’s website http:// www.orientalinsurance.org.in and click on the option
"APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details
and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed
on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email &
SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data
already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. prior to submission of the online application candidates
are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify
the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the
details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. All the information given by the candidate in the application is treated as final and no correction is allowed
after the final submission. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details in the online application
themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate and his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application
and should be the same as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets as well as on the photo id. Any
change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next'
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for
Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the
photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button.