WALK–IN INTERVIEW FOR MEDICO SOCIAL WORKER (NEURO INTERVENTION CENTRE PROJECT 6084) on 8.1.2015 at SCTIMST, Trivandrum
Written By Ajit Kumar on Sunday, January 4, 2015 | 2:41 AM
SREE CHITRA TIRUNAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGY
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695 011, INDIA.
(An Institute of National Importance under Govt. of India)
Phone --- (91)0471---2524437 /137/637 / 2443152
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web site: www.sctimst.ac.in
WALK–IN INTERVIEW FOR SELECTION TO THE POST OF
MEDICO SOCIAL WORKER (TEMP) - NEURO INTERVENTION CENTRE PROJECT #6084
1. Qualification & Experience : 1. MSW
2. One year experience as social worker in Neurology
Department of a 200 bedded Hospitals.
3. Experience in Computer Applications.
4. Previous experience in research will be preferable.
2. Maximum age as
on 31-01-2015 : 35 years.
3. Number of vacancies : One
4. Consolidated remuneration : ` 13000/- PM.
5. Tenure of appointment : Six Months.
6. Nature of appointment : Purely on contract.
7. Time and date of interview : 11 AM 08-01-2015.
8. Venue : Mini Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, AMC Building
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum-11
9. Reporting time : 10.00 AM
Interested and qualified candidates may report for the Walk-in Interview with bio-data, original and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience etc., at the Ground floor of AMC Building, SCTIMST, Medical College P.O, and Thiruvananthapuram-11.
R & P Cell/43/6084/SCTIMST/2014 dated 25 -12-2014.
Notice Board: AMC/Hosp/BMT
MEDICO SOCIAL WORKER (NEURO INTERVENTION CENTRE PROJECT 6084)