Written By Ajit Kumar on Sunday, January 18, 2015 | 7:24 AM
Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government of India
Udyog Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110011
Subject:- Filling up of the post of Director, Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship, Guwahati, (a Government of India Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) on deputation/contractual basis.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up one post of Director, Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship, Guwahati (A Government of India Society under the administrative control of this Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) on deputation/contractual basis, as per details given below:-
Name of the Post : Director
Pay Band Rs.37,400-67,000/- (PB-4) with Grade pay of Rs.8,700/-
Place of Posting : Guwahati, Assam
3. Deputation : Officers under the Central/State Governments/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous or Statutory Organizations -
(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department with at least twelve years’ experience in administration/finance/academic/ teaching/training; or
(ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the posts in the pay band of Rs.15,600-39,100/- (PB-3) + Grade Pay Rs.7,600/- or equivalent in the parent cadre/Department.
(a) The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 55 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
(b) Selection procedure will be as per extant orders of the Central Government.
4. The applications in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-II) duly signed by the candidate should be forwarded (in duplicate) through proper channel to this Ministry together with their up to date CR dossiers, Certificate of Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate and No Penalty Statement for the last 10 years, so as to reach this Ministry within 30 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News. The applications received without up to date CR Dossiers or the Vigilance Clearance etc. or after the due date will not be entertained. While forwarding the applications, it should also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct. For details visit Ministry’s website www.msme.nic.in / www.iie.gov.in. The application along with enclosures may be forwarded to the Director (Establishment), Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Room No. 123, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi -110011.
Eligibility conditions for the post of Director, Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE), Guwahati.
1. Method of recruitment : Deputation/contract basis.
2. Educational Qualifications :
Master’s Degree in Humanities/Commerce/ Science or Degree in Engineering/ Technology/Charted Accountancy/Cost Accountancy or Master’s or equivalent Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration.
Doctorate in Humanities/Science/ Management
3. Experience :
10 years’ experience in academic /teaching/ training in the area of entrepreneurship development.
a. Publication of books on training, entrepreneurship etc.
b. Publication of research papers on matters relating to industrial development and entrepreneurship & development.
c. Articles relating to academic subjects/ training/entrepreneurship development etc.
4. Scale of Pay : Pay Band `37,400-67,000/- (PB-4) plus Grade Pay `8,700/-*.
5. Age Limit : Not more than 55 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
6. Period of Appointment : The initial appointment on contract basis would be for three years which is extendable up to five years in case of contract appointment. In case of deputation, the extant rules would apply.
* Screening Committee may consider sanctioning of the next higher grade pay in case of exceptional candidates.
PROFORMA FOR APPLICATION
1. Name of the candidate :
2. Post applied for :
3. Name & office address :
4. Date of Birth (in Christian Era) :
5. Educational Qualification :
6. Whether educational and other qualifications :
required for the post are satisfied (if any
qualification has been treated as equivalent
to the one prescribed in the rules, state the
Authority for the same)
7. Details of employment in chronological order (Enclose a separate sheet, duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
8. Present Basic Pay & total emoluments :
per month now drawn.
9. Additional information, if any, which you would :
like to mention in support of your suitability
for the post. Enclose a separate sheet,
if the space is insufficient.
10. Whether belongs to SC/ST/OBC. :
11. Number of documents enclosed. :
Indicate in separate list.
(Signature of the candidate)
Telephone No. .
Name and address of the office ______________________________
1. Certified that the particulars of the officer have been verified and found to be correct.
2. It is certified that no disciplinary proceedings are pending/contemplated against the officer.
3. The integrity of the officer is also certified. Copies of the ACR/APAR for the years ____ are enclosed.
(Signature of Cadre Controlling Authority/
Head of the Department with stamp)
Date __________________ Telephone No.