Announcement - 05.01.2015
Advt. No.PD/HRDD/REC/03/2014 RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN THE VARIOUS SCALES -2014 Syndicate Bank a leading Public Sector Bank, invites applications from Indian Citizens for appointment of Specialist Officers in various Scales. The details are given below: IMPORTANT DATES: -
Payment of Application Fees : 06.01.2015 to 19.01.2015
Opening date for Online Registration : 06.01.2015
DETAILS OF VACANCIES
RESERVATION IN POSTS:
1. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: NATIONALITY/ CITIZENSHIP:
A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the interview to be conducted by the Bank but on final selection the offer of appointment will be given only after the Government of India has issued the necessary eligibility certificate to him/her.
2. THE AGE, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE AS ON 01.11.2014 FOR THE ABOVE POSTS ARE PRESCRIBED AS UNDER:
Sector Enterprise. b) Candidates should have experience of handling any one or more of the following: i. Data center Management. ii. SOC Management. iii. Core Banking Application Management. iv. Banking Delivery Channel Management. v. Server / Database / Network /Security Management. vi. IT Procurement. c) In addition to this, the Bank prefers candidates having: i. Industry reputed certifications in the respective area. ii. Project Management Skills iii. Team Building skills iv. Vendor Management skills v. Knowledge about working of financial organizations including Banks and knowledge of banking software as a developer or implementer. vi. Knowledge of policies and procedures of Public Sector Banks. vii. Experience in implementing / maintaining CBS is an added advantage. viii. Experience in technical evaluation of hardware / software. ix. Good communication skills – written and spoken. x. Experience in liaisoning with vendors
servers. ii. Database Administration of Oracle, SQL server and other databases. Candidates who have handled large databases like Core Banking databases will be given due weightage. iii. Network Administration of large network. iv. Security Administration. v. Software Development in latest platforms like JAVA, .NET c) In addition to this, the Bank prefers candidates having: i. Industry reputed certifications in the respective area. ii. Knowledge about working of financial organizations including Banks and knowledge of banking software as a developer or implementer. iii. Experience in implementing / maintaining CBS iv. Experience in technical evaluation of hardware / software. v. Good communication skills – written and spoken.
7. EXAMINATION CENTERS (i) The examination will be conducted online in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai
8. GENERAL ELIGIBILITY: Medical Fitness, Character and caste (wherever applicable) verification of selected candidates: The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being declared medically Fit by a Doctor or a panel of Doctors approved by the Bank and upon satisfactory verification of their character, antecedents and caste certificates (wherever applicable). Till such time, their appointment will be provisional. 9. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:-
1. Candidates are required to apply only ‗online. Any other form of application shall be rejected.
10. APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON- REFUNDABLE
[A] Application Procedure
Candidates to go to the Bank‘s website www.syndicatebank.in and click on the ‗CAREER‘ and then click on the link “Recruitment of Specialist Officers” this will open a new window in this window click on ―APPLY ONLINE‖