RECRUITMENT OF 1000 ASSISTANTS
National Insurance Company Ltd. invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Assistants in Class III cadre from open
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:-
3. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (as on 30th November, 2014)
Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST
and Persons with Disabilities); and the candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation
level; and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Proficiency in the Regional Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/write and speak the Regional Language of
the State/UT), for whose vacancies a candidate wishes to apply, is preferable. (Some questions may be put at the time of interview to
ascertain the candidate‘s familiarity with the Regional Language of the State/UT)
9. State/ Union Territory wise vacancies (Provisional)
13. HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online only from 12.01.2015 to 31.01.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures fora.
b. Payment of Fees
c. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
I. IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should
i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications
as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
Company may send call letters for the Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a
valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must
maintain that email account and mobile number.
II. APPLICATION PROCEDURE
1. Candidates have to go to the Company’s website www.nationalinsuranceindia.com and click on the option "APPLY
ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION" and enter Name, Contact details and
Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the
Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by
choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE
AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired
candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct,
prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be
possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the
Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS' and 'SAVE & NEXT' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and
Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C" given below.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature
uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'PAYMENT' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'SUBMIT' button.
B. PAYMENT OF FEES ONLINE MODE
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the
2. The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master) , Credit cards , Internet Banking , IMPS, Cash
Cards/ Mobile Wallets – Vodafone MPesa, Airtel Money, Oxicash, Mobikwik, Paycash etc.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM
THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again
using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same
cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert it to
your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
C. GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the application may be rejected. Candidate may edit the
application and re-upload the photograph/ signature in such case.
DOWNLOAD OF CALL LETTERS
Candidates will have to visit the website www.nationalinsuranceindia.com for downloading call letters for online examination. Intimation for
downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call
letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call
letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear
at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause 7 of this advertisement and also specified in the call
letter and (iii) Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.